- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Clearing the roads is a walk in the park with the SnowBear ProShovel Snow Plow
- Available in different blade sizes to meet specific plowing needs – 82”, 84” and 88”
- Actuator lift system enables you to raise or lower the plow while driving
- Wire your ProShovel Snow Plow easily – and directly – to your battery
- Includes a built-in snow deflector to keep your visibility up
- Boasts a rust- and corrosion-resistant black powder-coated finish
- 2” front mount hitch for mounting sold separately – 5 different angles for optimum versatility
- Some assembly required - assembly hardware included
- Your SnowBear ProShovel Snow Plow is covered by a 1-year warranty
When the weather outside turns frightful, there’s nothing more delightful than sliding behind the wheel of a rig equipped with the SnowBear ProShovel Snow Plow. With a built-in snow deflector to decrease spray for optimum visibility and a state-of-the-art actuator lift system that allows you to adjust your blade-height while moving, there’s truly no better way to slice through a mound of snow.
With a straightforward installation process and wiring directly to your battery, the ProShovel Snow Plow is available in your choice of three different steel blades – 82”, 84” and 88”. It mounts to the front-end of your ride with the assistance of a 2” front mount hitch (sold separately) and can be adjusted to five different angles. Your black powder-coated SnowBear ProShovel Snow Plow is backed by a 1-year warranty.