- Quickly clear your driveway while staying nice and warm in your cockpit with the SnowSport LT Snow Plow
- Its agile push frame is motion activated, moving up and down in response to the road
- Fully mechanical design with no hydraulics or electronics to plumb, wire or maintain
- Custom front-mount receiver included for a direct install
- Its 1” rubber cutting blade won’t scratch up driveways or chew up landscaping like steel
- Generously sized at 82” wide x 14.5” tall
- Weighs just 56 lbs—light enough that you don’t need added front-end suspension support
- Comes with a 1-year warranty for the plow and a 3-year warranty for the rubber cutting edge
When the weather outside is frightful, there's nothing delightful about clearing the driveway. Waking up early to break your back in subzero conditions is no way to start the day. Instead of reaching for the shovel, climb into your cab and push away the powder with the SnowSport LT Utility Snow Plow.
Forget about cumbersome hydraulics and complex electrical systems. The SnowSport LT Utility Snow Plow features an ingenious push frame design that's completely mechanical. As the 82" blade glides across the ground, it lifts and lowers as the terrain dips and rises. And since the cutting edge is made from heavy-duty rubber, it won't tear up concrete, grass or other ground cover.
Upgrading your vehicle with the SnowSport LT Utility Plow is as straightforward as building a snowman. It comes with a custom-sized front receiver, all the attachment hardware and detailed instructions for a direct at-home install. Better still, your SnowSport Light Truck Snow Plow includes a 1-year warranty on the plow and a 3-year warranty on the rubber cutting edge.
- The front receiver mount requires 8” – 16” of clearance from under the receiver to level ground
- If your vehicle’s ride height has been modified with a lift, oversized tires or other upgrades, it might prevent your SnowSport LT Snow Plow from working properly
SnowSport LT Utility Snow Plow Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Nancy W (FREEPORT, MI) Reviewed for a 1993 Jeep Wrangler — Jan 06, 2017 12:42 PM
The plow was delivered on time and only took about 2 hours to install on our Jeep YJ. The plow is super easy to use, just drop it down onto the surface and start driving. I like the fact that the blade is light enough to easily drop it down or raise it up after use. Definitely recommend it to anybody.
Ships By 2/24
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- snowsport winter driving accessories
- truck cold weather radiator cover
- access vanish tonneau cover installation
- visor shelf for trucks
- jeep wrangler grill cover
- cadillac car mats
- ford bed liner
- jeep liberty winter front
- rubber mats for toyota sienna
- rx450h in snow
- auto roof racks
- truck step
- tunnel covers for trucks