- Thule Konig Easy Fit Tire Chains are the easiest to install snow chains ever created
- Setup and removal in 3 easy steps
- Foot-pedal tensioning and release requires minimal effort
- Wrap-around arch design so the chains slip right on
- Automatic and pre-set tensioning firmly grips tires
- Quick-release system for fast removal—simply press the red button, release the safety & they slide off
- Anti-scratch protective bumpers stop wheels from getting scratched
- Painted steel grab sections keep hands from getting cold
- Manganese and nickel alloy D-links make for ultimate grip and durability
- Includes a durable carrying bag printed with instructions
- Sold in sets of 2
- Your Thule Konig Easy Fit Tire Chains are backed by a 1-year warranty
Snow chains—one of the necessary evils in the life of every winter warrior. Whether you're heading to work or to the slopes, freezing your fingers while fiddling with chains is sometimes just unavoidable. But now, you get the grip you need without losing a digit to frostbite with a set of Thule Konig Easy Fit Tire Chains.
Designed for the fastest, easiest installation possible, Thule CU-9 tire chains feature a 3-step on and off process that works with a foot pedal. So, you never freeze your fingers. And, the automatic tensioning system means you never have to adjust them. Plus, Thule Easy fit snow chains come off as fast and easy as they go on, saving you as much time coming down the mountain as they did going up.
Along with the easiest install and removal, your Thule Easy fit CU-9 snow chains deliver serious traction. The D-shaped links bite down hard, penetrating the snow and ice to deliver the sure-footedness of a snow leopard. What's more they're constructed from burly manganese-nickel alloy that never rusts or warps. And best yet, Thule backs your Easy Fit Tire Chains with 1-year warranty.
Thule Konig Easy Fit Tire Chains Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by David S (Seattle, WA) Reviewed for a 2007 Toyota Prius — Dec 09, 2014 8:28 PM
The chains fit nicely, good instructions, and yes, less than a minute for each side to get them on (after some practice). But, I was a little disappointed with the condition of the set. Excellent order to arrival time. The rubber protection on the tire side of one set bar was worn and the rubber separated from the bar on the other. I had to re glue it. Not a big thing. Had they been used?
Reviewed by Christina K (Colorado Springs, CO) Reviewed for a 2012 Hyundai Veloster — Oct 28, 2013 4:37 PM
The instructions needs to be a little more clearly especially after the chains are installed. I was a little frustrated with the chains not fitting properly, they had quite the slack. My neighbor stopped by and helped me out he told me to drive forward a bit and everything should tighten up, well sure enough the chains tighten. The instructions should say that. I came close to returning these chains. I have not officially used the chains, waiting for the first snowstorm.
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 3/28 - 3/30
There are no customer reviews for this product
- thule winter driving accessories
- truck bed bladders
- fia grille covers
- hawk ceramic brake pad review
- lexus carpet floor mats
- dodge winter grill cover
- ferrari car covers
- floor mats for f250
- kia van windshield covers for snow
- snow chains for honda odyssey
- car racks for luggage
- vehicle floor liners
- molded mud flaps