- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Make sure you ride around in cool comfort with a new Denso AC Compressor
- “First Time Fit” Denso Condensers are built and tested to the strictest OE standards
- Thrust bearings and snap rings offer maximum durability and improved reliability
- PTFE piston surface is treated for quiet, efficient performance
- Strong, lightweight aluminum alloy valves, shafts and swash plates
- Each Denso A/C Compressor carries a 12-month warranty
Keep cool – inside and out – with a replacement Denso Air Conditioning Compressor. Manufactured to the strictest OE standards with a “First Time Fit” for easy installation, Denso AC Compressors boast premium thrust bearing and snap rings along with strong, lightweight aluminum alloy valves, shafts and swash plates. 12-month warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Denso AC Compressor Customer Reviews
4 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Emanuel H (Kerrville, TX) Reviewed for a 1992 Lexus SC 300 — Jun 14, 2018 10:08 AM
This part fit exactly how it was meant as factory. Denso is the OEM Toyota/Lexus. The ac in my car had a leak and was not cooling that great. Once I put the new compressor in it was day and night on how cold my ac gets I didn't know it could get this cold in my 26 year old car.
Reviewed by Ronald W (Whitesburg, TN) Reviewed for a 2009 Honda Pilot — Oct 31, 2017 8:48 AM
This is a factory oem replacement. It worked perfectly and cost half of what I could buy it at any of the national auto parts chain stores plus the saving of no tax or shipping.
Reviewed by Aaron B (Exeter, CA) Reviewed for a 2004 Dodge Intrepid — May 25, 2016 6:23 AM
Took my Dodge Intrepid to a certified AC shop for diagnosis of a loud noise in the AC. It was a Bad compressor. They gave me an estimate of over $550.00 to buy another PLUS installation. Purchase one OEM Denso AC Compressor from Auto Anything and save over 50%! Had it installed and it works just fine and blow Ice Cold Air!