- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Upgrade your cab comfort with a replacement Denso AC Condenser
- OE-quality, direct-fit replacements integrate seamlessly in your vehicle’s stock system
- Premium aluminum construction and zinc diffusion layer resists corrosion to avoid expensive leaks
- Fin design minimizes airflow blockage, offers higher heat transfer & maximizes refrigerant condensation
- Heat exchanger cores reduce required compressor power for improved fuel economy
- Each Denso Condenser is backed by a 12-month warranty
Denso AC Condensers restore your AC system’s once-powerful flow. Quality aluminum construction and a unique fin design ensure these direct-fit replacement condensers deliver long-lasting, peak performance. Reduces required compressor power for improved fuel economy. 12-month warranty.
Denso AC Condenser Customer Reviews
5 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by joyce r (HARVEY, LA) Reviewed for a 2002 Toyota Highlander — Jun 10, 2017 7:12 AM
very easy to install but quite flimsy bent on arrival but straightend easily everything needed to install was included great
Reviewed by Palmer H (Paso Robles, CA) Reviewed for a 2005 Jeep Liberty — Nov 20, 2016 10:06 AM
Seems to work fine so far, is a bit difficult to line up the hose fittings on installation. Other than that, no issues at all.
Reviewed by Patrick H (rocky ford, CO) Reviewed for a 2005 Toyota Tacoma — Sep 06, 2016 5:16 AM
The reason I had to get a new condenser in the first place is because the drier or accumulator is sealed inside the oem condenser and is not serviceable (bad engineering) this new condenser the drier accumlator is in the same location but it is servicable the enginners had a brain storm and made it so you can take it out and replace it so you dont have to buy a whole new condenser also the fins pattern on this new condenser is a way better design for cooling everything else is just like oem