Ships Between 10/23 - 10/25
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- Green Filters are engineered to fit your specific year, make and model
- The Green Air Filter improves fuel economy saving you money at the pump
- The hand-molded flexible rubber base gives the Green Air Filter an airtight seal
- Tightly-interwoven cotton filter medium traps particles as small as 5 microns letting your engine run cleaner
- The filter medium is protected by a stylish green-toned stainless steel mesh
- The washable and reusable Green Air Filter runs up to 50,000 miles between cleanings
- Environmentally friendly, Green Air Filters are reusable and reduce the volume of disposable air filters that litter land fills
- Green Filters are backed by a lifetime warranty
More and more people are going with lifetime reusable Green Air Filters. And, that's leaving OEM and other aftermarket air filters, well, green with envy.
It's not just the handsome looks or the refined European styling that's attracting attention. The Green Air Filter simply traps more dirt, fits better and has greater airflow than the competition. And that translates to more power, longer engine life and better fuel economy.
Green Filters uses two layers of woven cotton. The first layer boasts a medium knit that traps bigger chunks of engine-choking filth. The second features a super-fine weave that captures particles down to 5 microns.
The fabric is deeply pleated to create more dirt-snagging surface area. A stiff, green-toned stainless steel mesh protects the cotton filter medium, so Green Filters last virtually forever. The special hand-molded rubber base creates an airtight seal with your filter box keeping the muck out. Backed by a lifetime warranty. Go Green!
Green Air Filters Customer Reviews
327 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by OMAR H (OAKLAND, CA) Reviewed for a 2001 Ford F-150 — Aug 15, 2018 8:14 AM
I have been using a K&N filter for years. I install the Green filter and is different than night and day. Better performance after about 100 miles of driving. Also beter fuel economy I'm estimating about 4 miles per gallon. Thats is 104 miles extra per tank of gas. I have a 2014 Ford focus with duel exhaust and the Green filter and getting between 50 to 53 miles per gallon on the highway. I love the Green filter and the savings at the pump.
Reviewed by John S (Tipp City, OH) Reviewed for a 2014 Ford Escape — Jun 08, 2018 5:13 AM
Reviewed by Harry B (Wildwood, MO) Reviewed for a 1996 Dodge Viper — Jun 07, 2018 7:41 AM
These filters are very well made and flow a lot of air. After switching from the factory filters to these, I can tell a noticeable difference in mid-range acceleration. Well worth the price imo.
Reviewed by Ellsworth K (CITRUS HEIGHTS, CA) Reviewed for a 2012 Ford F-150 — Apr 20, 2018 8:41 PM