- Green Filters are engineered to fit your specific year, make and model
- The Green Air Filter improves fuel economy saving you money at the pump
- The hand-molded flexible rubber base gives the Green Air Filter an airtight seal
- Tightly-interwoven cotton filter medium traps particles as small as 5 microns letting your engine run cleaner
- The filter medium is protected by a stylish green-toned stainless steel mesh
- The washable and reusable Green Air Filter runs up to 50,000 miles between cleanings
- Environmentally friendly, Green Air Filters are reusable and reduce the volume of disposable air filters that litter land fills
- Green Filters are backed by a lifetime warranty
More and more people are going with lifetime reusable Green Air Filters. And, that's leaving OEM and other aftermarket air filters, well, green with envy.
It's not just the handsome looks or the refined European styling that's attracting attention. The Green Air Filter simply traps more dirt, fits better and has greater airflow than the competition. And that translates to more power, longer engine life and better fuel economy.
Green Filters uses two layers of woven cotton. The first layer boasts a medium knit that traps bigger chunks of engine-choking filth. The second features a super-fine weave that captures particles down to 5 microns.
The fabric is deeply pleated to create more dirt-snagging surface area. A stiff, green-toned stainless steel mesh protects the cotton filter medium, so Green Filters last virtually forever. The special hand-molded rubber base creates an airtight seal with your filter box keeping the muck out. Backed by a lifetime warranty. Go Green!
Green Air Filters Customer Reviews
325 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by John S (Tipp City, OH) Reviewed for a 2014 Ford Escape — Jun 08, 2018 5:13 AM
My mileage has gone up by 1-2 miles per gallon. The slight stumble on initial acceleration is gone now.
Reviewed by Harry B (Wildwood, MO) Reviewed for a 1996 Dodge Viper — Jun 07, 2018 7:41 AM
These filters are very well made and flow a lot of air. After switching from the factory filters to these, I can tell a noticeable difference in mid-range acceleration. Well worth the price imo.
Reviewed by Ellsworth K (CITRUS HEIGHTS, CA) Reviewed for a 2012 Ford F-150 — Apr 20, 2018 8:41 PM
Perfect fit, increase in performance over the previous system, which was a real piece of crap.
Reviewed by Sean F (Davenport, IA) Reviewed for a 1997 Ford F-150 — Mar 11, 2018 1:08 PM
Great and nice color, easy to install it but remember it isva reusable air filter and u will need cleaner/ restoration kit to keep it longer life. Cheers
Ships Between 7/24 - 7/26
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product