Ships Between 11/15 - 11/19
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- aFe Air Filters are custom-made for your specific year, make and model
- Durable cotton gauze filter material traps more dirt and breathes easier than flimsy paper or foam filters
- Provides cleaner, more abundant airflow for improved engine performance
- aFe Filters come factory pre-oiled for trapping particles down to 2 microns in size
- Custom-molded polyurethane construction provides a tighter seal with the factory air box
- Withstands extreme engine temperatures and chemical exposure for virtually limitless life
- aFe Filters are completely washable and reusable—perfect for your wallet and the environment
- Performance custom shape sports the deepest dirt-trapping pleats on the market, plus rounded ends for extra surface area
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Your aFe Air Filter is covered by a Lifetime Warranty against defect
Give your engine a breath of fresh air for increased flow and performance. aFe Air Filters boast vastly improved dirt trapping, airflow and durability versus stock and standard paper or foam air filters.
The increased airflow of aFe Air Filters is the result of cotton gauze material that traps more filth-even particles 2 microns in size. And, aFe's performance design provides the deepest pleats on the market for more surface area to trap dirt, helping your engine breathe much easier.
The cotton gauze material also withstands extreme temperatures and engine chemicals for virtually infinite life-just clean the filter every 30,000 to 50,000 miles. And, aFe Air Filters come oiled by the factory for extra trapping power and durability.
All aFe Filters come with precision-molded polyurethane construction for a tight seal with the factory air box and wire mesh to hold the gauze layers in place. Your aFe Air Filter boasts a Lifetime Warranty against defect.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
aFe Air Filters Customer Reviews
142 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Chad K (ABILENE, TX) Reviewed for a 2008 Honda Accord — Jul 09, 2018 8:05 PM
Reviewed by Jesse C (OGDEN, UT) Reviewed for a 2015 Acura TLX — Apr 03, 2018 5:29 AM
I had a K&N filter before dropping this in that had about 30,000 miles on it. I noticed that the aFe filter flowed more than 10% better than the K&N. I wasn't expecting much of a difference. I dropped it in and wow what a difference. The car could breath again. It felt like my car had been an asmatic and now it's lungs were clear. It felt more powerful and much better throttle response. Now my gas mileage has seemed to drop a little but that is okay with me a for the power trade off.
Reviewed by Alvin D (Hendersonville, TN) Reviewed for a 2017 Ford F-450/550 — Dec 13, 2017 10:16 AM
Reviewed by Andrew A (Severn, MD) Reviewed for a 2016 Ford F-150 — Jul 04, 2017 4:57 AM
This filter is top quality. Just drop it in and your throttle response will improve greatly. No big change in MPG. I recommend biting the bullet and buying this filter. It replaced an AEM dry flow which was garbage.