- Rebates: $50 Details
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Custom-made for your specific year, make and model
- Boosts horsepower, torque and even improves fuel economy
- Oil-free dry synthetic construction allows quick and easy service
- Features 99.2% filtration efficiency for cleaner airflow
- Utilizes 2 layers of randomly porous synthetic fabric to trap dust and dirt
- Ideal for street use and dusty conditions
- Cleanable and reusable for virtually lifetime use
- Backed by a Lifetime Warranty against defect
Achieve mind-blowing power gains without the hassle of a messy oiled filter. aFe Pro-Dry S Air Filters utilize 2 layers of randomly porous fabric to trap dirt like a champ. And the best part is, they're oil-free for quick and easy service. Featuring 99.2% filtration efficiency, Pro-Dry S outperforms your paper filter 2 to 1.
When you're jonesing for an inexpensive, minimal effort horsepower fix, look no further than aFe Pro-Dry S Air Filters. The tall, open pleats dramatically increase airflow for maximum performance. And, unlike your factory filter, more rounded construction means air can flow through the tops and bottoms of these pleats. What's more, Pro-Dry S Air Filters can save on gas by supporting a cleaner, more efficient fuel burn.
aFe Pro-Dry S Air Filters are cleanable and reusable for virtually lifetime use. In fact, filters of this caliber have been known to outlive your vehicle. Backed by a Lifetime Warranty against defect.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
aFe Pro-Dry S Air Filters Customer Reviews
789 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by daniel h (STRAWBERRY PLAINS, TN) Reviewed for a 2003 Mitsubishi Eclipse — Mar 20, 2019 1:54 PM
Well built, easy to clean, airbox seals really tight now, air flow has increased guessing about a 5whp gain, throttle response is sharp, would recommend spending the extra cash vs a k&n filter.
Reviewed by Jacob T (El Paso, TX) Reviewed for a 2014 Toyota Tacoma — Nov 28, 2018 8:14 PM
Reviewed by Andrew G (West Seneca, NY) Reviewed for a 2017 GMC Canyon — Nov 01, 2018 8:36 AM