- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Pop in, crank up, peel out—a K&N Universal Round Air Filter is the easiest way to boost your carbureted engine’s performance
- Constructed for unbridled airflow from pleated, oiled cotton gauze sandwiched between aluminum wire mesh
- Deliver a boost in horsepower and torque and can even improve your MPGs
- Available in a wide range of sizes to replace almost any round air filter
- Fully washable and reusable—just a quick wash and your filter is like new again
- Your K&N Universal Round Air Filter is backed by a Million Mile Limited Warranty
Take a good look at any dinky paper air filter, and you'll realize that Fram is a sham. Those stock filters are basically thrown together with too many sheets of college-ruled notebook paper, which puts a choke hold on your motor. If you care about performance and fuel efficiency, then toss that flimsy factory filter in the trash and pop in a K&N Universal Round Air Filter.
Once you install a K&N Universal Round Air Filter onto your carbureted motor, you'll be rewarded with immediate bumps in horsepower and better MPGs. That's because the unique pleaded cotton gauze design of your K&N air filter allows energy-rich oxygen to blow through nearly unrestricted. Of course, the oiled cotton still strips out dirt, dust and impurities, ensuring that your motor eats only the cleanest air.
Best of all, your new K&N Universal Round Air Filter will pay for itself. Along with the improved gas mileage, you'll never need to buy another air filter. You can simply clean and re-oil your K&N Universal Round Air Filter to bring it back to life. And, it's backed by K&N's Million Mile Limited Warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
K&N Universal Round Air Filters Customer Reviews
14 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Brad E (lansing, MI) Reviewed for a 1966 Chevy Chevelle — May 18, 2017 3:31 AM
First of all I would like to Thank Auto Anything for there great service,I had ordered a 7 inch filter it was to tall,I called Auto Anything sent me 6in and a shipping lable to return. Super great company to work with. Very happy with k&N product. Thank you. Brad
Reviewed by Derril F (Redding, CA) Reviewed for a 1973 Jeep CJ — Jun 19, 2015 6:49 AM
Reviewed by Benjamin D (Katy, TX) Reviewed for a 1974 Chevy Corvette — Sep 18, 2013 1:22 AM