- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Refresh your AEM Intake with a high-flow AEM DryFlow Cold Air Intake Replacement Filter
- The oil-free alternative to the cotton-gauze filter on your AEM CAI, Short Ram, Brute Force or other intake system
- Featuring a single layer of synthetic polyester material with no oil needed
- Supported by a nylon-reinforced internal cage that maintains its deep-pleated shape
- Cleans up quick and easy for no-stress servicing every 50,000 miles
- Stops motor-marring grit and grime without choking off airflow for the perfect balance of protection and performance
- Born from a collaborative effort between AEM and K&N, two pioneers in the reusable filter field
- Pick from a wide range of universal sizes
- AEM DryFlow Cold Air Intake Replacement Filters include a Lifetime Limited Warranty
After a few years on the road, and likely a few weekend treks to the track, the filter on your AEM intake is due for a cleaning. But if it came with an old-school oiled cotton gauze filter, you're in for a sloppy surprise—re-oiling is one big messy operation. For a cleaner alternative that doesn't compromise your performance, make the switch to an AEM DryFlow Replacement Cold Air Intake Filter.
Rapid airflow, intense filtration and simple servicing—they all come standard with the DryFlow AEM Cold Air Intake Replacement Filter. Constructed from an advanced synthetic polyester fabric with plunging pleats, it traps nasty contaminants while allowing clean air the breeze through with hardly a lick of restriction—and not a drop of oil. Plus, you can push your DryFlow for up to 50,000 miles before it needs attention, and it's fully reusable for a lifetime a dependable duty.
Whether you're engine is equipped with a classic AEM Cold Air Intake, Short Ram or Brute Force System, you're sure to find a DryFlow AEM CAI Filter to match. They're available in a wide range of sizes to clamp right onto your tube with no modding needed. Better still, the get-up-and-go gurus at AEM back every DryFlow with their Lifetime Limited Warranty.
AEM DryFlow Cold Air Intake Replacement Filters Customer Reviews
57 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Patrick P (Chula Vista, CA) — Oct 11, 2017 3:37 PM
This filter has definitely helped me. A lot of people have told me the filter doesn't make that much of a difference but it definitely has for me. My engine definitely sounds better and I do feel like my engine is a bit more powerful now not a whole lot but I did see a difference. And instead of filling my gas tank twice a week I fill it up once a week for my daily routine. This $50 bucks I spent on this filter was well worth the investment!
Reviewed by Harry A (LAS VEGAS, NV) Reviewed for a 2008 Mazda 3 — Aug 09, 2017 1:09 AM
Great filter. Had one before on my car for 3yrs. Finally got around to getting a new one. After installing the new replacement filter I got better everything. Car felt way better, more power all around. And sounds great.
Reviewed by Bradley A. R (LAFAYETTE, OR) Reviewed for a 2007 Volkswagen GTI — Jul 26, 2017 11:03 AM
I purchased an intake that came with an oiled filter for my 2007 VW GTI. I was cleaning my MAF sensor as I noticed oil in the intake tube. So I would always clean the filter, MAF, and use less oil. I boost high at 23 psi and I have yet to look at mass air intake data having the AEM filter installed, but it's reassuring to know the oil is gone.
Reviewed by Gayle R (FLORIDA, NY) Reviewed for a 2009 Infiniti EX35 — Apr 06, 2017 2:20 PM
I've been using these intake filters for years in various cars and they have always been wonderful. Hassle free with great airflow!!!
Reviewed by Andrew G (Ramona, CA) Reviewed for a 2003 Mitsubishi Lancer — Dec 14, 2016 10:23 AM
Great filter and materials. Ordered to change my vehicle from MAF to speed density and everything measured out true to size and fit great.