- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Own the cone with the Airaid SynthaMax Universal Cone Air Filter
- Universally sized to fit aftermarket intake setups
- 2 layers of non-oiled, 100% synthetic fiber surrounded by 304 stainless steel mesh make up each SynthaMax filter
- Multiple material layers deliver maximum airflow and engine protection
- Simply wash your SynthaMax with regular household detergents
- Reusable design is meant to be the last filter you ever buy
- Hand-poured urethane frame is far superior to traditional rubber
- 304 stainless steel mesh screens add rigidity – no pressure collapsing
- Made with pride in the USA
- Your Airaid SynthaMax Universal Cone Air Filter is backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Believe it or not, that machine under your hood is a lot like the Coneheads of Saturday Night Live fame. Only instead of consuming mass quantities of fried eggs and six-packs, your under-hood powerplant consumes mass quantities of air. So, make sure that air is clean and fresh with the SynthaMax Universal Cone Air Filter.
Like all Airaid SynthaMax filters, your cone filter is made from 2 layers of non-oiled, 100% synthetic fiber surrounded by 304 stainless steel wire mesh and supported by a urethane frame. Needlefelt polyester delivers the first stage of filtration and high-airflow. On the inside, rayon and polyester capture any runaway articles that sneak through-giving you maximum airflow and ultimate protection against motor-mangling crud.
What makes SynthaMax different is ease of use and long life. It uses no oil, so cleanup is as easy as squirting on some household detergent, allowing drying time and reinstalling the filter. The material is endlessly reusable, so SynthaMax could very well be your last air filter. What's more, Airaid makes it in the USA and backs your Universal Cone Air Filter with a “No Hassle" Lifetime Warranty.
AirAid SynthaMax Universal Cone Air Filters Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Dennis L (Wisconsin Rapids, WI) Reviewed for a 1994 Jeep Grand Cherokee — Nov 14, 2013 6:34 PM
I needed to replace a very dirty air filter on my Jeep Grand Cherokee after buying it used. My gas mileage has tripled and I no longer have an engine light warning. Considering that the original EPA mileage rating was 16 mpg, and I'm getting 18 combined highway/city (about 21 highway), this was a great investment.