- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Flow into the cone zone with the Airaid SynthaFlow Universal Cone Air Filter
- An excellent replacement for cold air intake kit filters
- SynthaFlow's oiled cotton & synthetic fabric blend shields your motor for 30-50k miles in between cleanings
- Reusable design is meant to be the last filter you ever buy
- Hand-poured urethane frame is far superior to traditional rubber
- Epoxy-coated wire mesh screens add rigidity—no pressure collapsing
- Includes clamp for fast, easy and secure installation to your existing CAI kit
- Made with pride in the USA
- Your Airaid SynthaFlow Universal Cone Air Filter is backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Non hot-rodders associate the cone with ice cream, road safety and fictional SNL characters. But true performance enthusiasts know the cone as the only way to deliver great gulps of fresh, clean air into your cold air intake system. So, when it's time to replace your crumpled cone, go for the SynthaFlow Universal Cone Air Filter.
SynthaFlow filters are made from multiple layers of oiled cotton gauze and one crud-catching layer of unique SynthaFlow material. And, like all Airaid filters, the structure is supported by a hand-poured urethane frame. The entire assembly is sandwiched between 2 layers of rigid epoxy-coated stainless steel mesh for maximum rigidity, even under intense intake pressure. And better yet, Airaid's original oiled design only requires cleaning every 30-50,000 miles and lasts a lifetime.
When it's time to clean your SynthaFlow Cone filter, which doesn't happen often, just use the Airaid Air Filter Cleaning kit. After two simple steps, your filter is just like new, which means you can reuse it over and over and over. In fact, your SynthaFlow could be your last air filter. What's more, Airaid makes it in the USA and backs your Universal Cone Air Filter with a “No Hassle" Lifetime Warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)