- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
There are no customer reviews for this product
- Stop your clogged air filter from putting the brakes on your engine's true power potential with the K&N Aerosol Can Air Filter Recharger Kit
- Uses a 2-step process to wash away filth and re-oil your hi-flow filter
- Aerosol applicator delivers oil fast for rapid recharges
- Kit includes a 12oz bottle of Air Filter Cleaner and a 6.5oz aerosol spray can of Filter Oil
- Each kit is good for around 7 thorough cleanings for approximately 350,000 miles of reliable service
The K&N Aerosol Can Air Filter Recharger Kit keeps your K&N filter running at its peak potential. While enhancing your engine's performance by delivering more power-producing oxygen, the K&N air filter traps loads of dust, dirt and debris in its cotton-gauze filter medium, protecting your power plant from damage.
Somewhere between every 30,000 and 50,000 miles, under normal driving conditions, it's time for a scrub with the K&N Air Filter Aerosol Can Recharger Kit. After the filter has been swabbed, simply add the oil and you're ready to roll. And, the aerosol spray can delivers a super-fast blast of oil—great for on-the-go recharges.
The K&N Air Filter Recharger Kit yields roughly 7 thorough cleanings or about 350,000 miles of top-performance filtration. That's enough to keep the clean air flowing and your engine going for over 116 cross-country trips.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
K&N Filter Recharger Kit (Aerosol Can) Customer Reviews
64 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Antonio G (Inglewood, CA) Reviewed for a 2006 Honda Ridgeline — Jun 10, 2014 10:09 PM
I called autoanything customer service to ask a question anbout the a k&n intake system kit and I was blown away by the customer service skills that the sales person displayed. I think his name wasJay or Jason unfortunately I dont remember his name. He gave me a heck of a deal by slashing 15% off the original price and I was able to purchase the filter cleaning kit with the money I saved thanks to this kind courteous person. That is a perfect example of GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE.
Reviewed by Logan C (HUNTSVILLE, AL) Reviewed for a 2003 GMC Sierra — May 08, 2014 5:56 AM
Reviewed by Brodrick J (Brownstown, MI) Reviewed for a 1994 Chevy Corvette — Mar 28, 2014 9:50 PM