- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships By 9/18
- Style:K&N part # RU-4960
- Part #:RU-4960
- Urethane Top
- 2 3/4" flange, 6" base, 5" top, 5 1/2" high
- Replaces the intake filter on the following K&N intake kits:
- 69 Series Typhoon: 69-1013TS, 69-1015TB, 69-1015TP, 69-1207TP, 69-1207TR, 69-2004TTK, 69-3300TB, 69-3300TP, 69-3300TR, 69-3300TS, 69-3511TP, 69-3511TR, 69-3514TTK, 69-4510TS, 69-6011TS, 69-6012TS 69-7000TP, 69-7000TR, 69-7071TS, 69-7081-1TS, 69-7082TS
- 69-8400TR, 69-8400TS, 69-8600TP, 69-8600TR, 69-8601TP, 69-8601TR, 69-8607TB, 69-8607TS, 69-8609TTK, 69-8700TP 69-8751TP, 69-8751TR, 69-8754TP, 69-8757TTK, 69-9501TB, 69-9501TP, 69-9503TFK, 69-9752TB, 69-9752TP, 69-9756TFK
We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
K&N Cold Air Intake Replacement Filters Part #RU-4960 Customer Reviews
3 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Craig J (LUTHERVILLE, MD) Reviewed for a 2008 Acura TL — Jan 13, 2017 8:46 PM
K&N has one of the best air filters on the market I have run them on motorcycles and cars and trucks for decades the easier you get air in and out of your engine the more power you can develop plug up one of your nose holes and try to breathe that's what I'm trying to explain one nose hole plugged is your factory system acts like let them both open that's how K&N works get it I hope so they make great products for the power guys and gals
Reviewed by Justin P (Oceanside, CA) — Oct 24, 2011 10:42 AM
The filter works great. Originally installed on my car was a filter that was poor quality and was put on there to keep costs down. Once I replaced it with the K&N filter, I noticed better response, a few more horsepower, and the sound from the intake increased which is exactly what I was looking for.