- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- The AEM Brute Force Air Intake System feeds your mean machine the cool air it craves for top performance
- Custom-designed and engineered for your specific year, make, model and engine
- AEM Brute Force Intakes boost horsepower, torque, and even your MPGs
- CNC mandrel-bending guarantees optimum flow from the 6061 aluminum intake pipe
- The AEM Brute Force employs AEM's innovative Dryflow Filter Technology-no oil, no hassles
- AEM Brute Force HD Intakes are engineered to deliver maximum flow, filtration & durability for heavy-duty applications
- Built strong with TIG-welded fittings and brackets
- AEM Brute Force Intakes include a powder-coated steel heat shield for cooler air temps (most models)
- Includes AEM's Power Spacer throttle body spacer for models where it enhances performance
- AEM Brute Force Air Intakes install easily with a complete soft-mount hardware kit and detailed instructions
- AEM Brute Force Air Intakes are made in the USA
- Your AEM Brute Force Air Intake is covered by a Lifetime Warranty
Take on heavy loads, climb steep grades or blow by the traffic with brute force-the AEM Brute Force Air Intake, that is.
Everything about the AEM Brute Force Air Intake is tuned specifically for your car, truck or SUV's engine. The length and diameter of the smooth-flowing aluminum intake pipe is custom-engineered for maximum performance. The right size AEM Dryflow filter tops your AEM Brute Force Intake for optimum flow. The result: the AEM Brute Force packs the most punch at every position on the RPM range.
The AEM Brute Force Intake is even easy to install. Comprehensive instructions and a full soft-mount hardware kit help you complete this DIY project in an hour or less. Best yet, AEM stands behind your AEM Brute Force Air Intake System with a Lifetime Warranty. Order yours today, and start taking the roads in your area by force-Brute Force, that is.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Thanks to the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act: US Code – Title 15, Chapter 50, Sections 2301-2312, your vehicle’s factory warranty is protected by law when you add aftermarket parts. Details
AEM Brute Force Air Intakes Customer Reviews
1179 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Mike G (SALT LAKE CITY, UT) Reviewed for a 1994 Jeep Grand Cherokee — Aug 08, 2018 7:32 AM
Nice fit and finish.Nice sound from the engine bay.Makes the engine look great. The engine seems to rev a little quicker I'd say pulling a load or pulling a hill that it pulls better than with the stock intake system.
Reviewed by Brice K (OZARK, MO) Reviewed for a 2004 Jeep Wrangler — May 08, 2018 8:35 PM
Install was very easy. Kind of weird I think that you don't oil the filter. I wasn't aware of that until I saw the outside of the box. There is a noticeable sound difference but power I don't notice a thing. I did unhook the battery so the computer would reprogram to this intake but still not much change. Looks awesome under the hood. Hoping an exhaust add on will help me notice the benefits of the intake system.
Reviewed by Bryan P (SPRING, TX) — Apr 05, 2018 5:13 AM
Reviewed by Dwight H (LYONS, CO) Reviewed for a 2004 Jeep Liberty — Apr 03, 2018 5:32 AM
As soon as I started my engine after installation, you could hear the intake sucking air in. The OEM set-up on the Liberty literally starves the engine. The acceleration is improved. It's no hemi, but combined with a new exhaust, driving is more fun now. I highly recommend the AEM Intake.
Reviewed by Christopher L (Aliquippa, PA) Reviewed for a 2002 Toyota Tacoma — Mar 29, 2018 2:50 PM
Used a discount code and only then the price was somewhat reasonable. Instructions, install and quality are very good. A note of interest, the included 5/16 diameter hose would not fit. Correct hose size is 1/4". Had to run to the parts store to complete the install. Only $1.70 spent, but still. Would have been dead in the water without it. Beware. Paired it up with a Magnaflow cat-back and the truck howls. Sound and performance above average. No real increase in MPG's.