- For enhanced performance and easy maintenance, upgrade to an AEM DryFlow Air Filter
- Custom sized for a direct fit on your year, make and model
- Designed in collaboration with K&N, drawing on their expertise to create a cutting-edge oil-free filter
- Low airflow restriction plus a high filtration factor equals a big boost in horsepower, torque and engine protection
- Made from a single layer of polyester synthetic material supported by an internal nylon-reinforced cage
- Plunging pleats—up to a .25” deeper than the competition—maximize surface area for less restriction and more flow
- Runs up to 50,000 miles before it needs cleaning
- Simple to service using AEM Dry Flow Filter Cleaner or a mild detergent
- AEM DryFlow Air Filters are covered by a Lifetime Limited Warranty
When you're pumping black gold out of the ground, you can never have enough. But when you're trying to re-oil your cotton gauze air filter, you always end up with too much. Cut the crude out of your intake system by switching over to an AEM DryFlow Air Filter. Born from collaboration between AEM and K&N, the DryFlow Filter works like a traditional oiled cotton gauze filter without any of the messy maintenance hassles.
Once you pop in an AEM DryFlow, prepare yourself for the ride of your life. Its single layer of polyester synthetic filter material features pleats that are .25" deeper than most performance filters, creating more surface area for more air to flow through—and more air for your engine to convert into horsepower and torque. Plus, the polyester fibers trap more gunk than traditional oiled filters, so the oxygen rushing into your motor is clean, safe and ready to combust.
Custom designed for a direct replacement fit, your AEM DryFlow Filter sits perfectly inside your airbox with no modding needed. And, you can forget about it for up to 50,000 miles before it needs servicing. Better still, every AEM Dry Flow Filter is backed by a Lifetime Limited Warranty.
AEM DryFlow Air Filters Customer Reviews
242 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Michael A (Round Hill, VA) Reviewed for a 2014 Audi Allroad — May 06, 2018 6:51 AM
I have always replaced stock filters with low restriction ones, and this one is excellent.
Reviewed by Vern T (North Little Rock, AR) Reviewed for a 2016 Mazda CX-5 — Apr 28, 2018 8:06 PM
Received my air filter, installed in seconds, noticed right away responsiveness and MPG already an increase.
Reviewed by Brian J (Lincolnton, NC) Reviewed for a 2018 Chevy Camaro — Apr 26, 2018 8:22 PM
Fit is excellent. Quality of the filter is top shelf. Best dry filter for the money.
Reviewed by Ronny j (Lewisville, TX) Reviewed for a 2016 Chevy Equinox — Apr 12, 2018 9:13 PM
After installing the airfilter in my Equinox, I went for a spin around the block and I could feel the difference on how my vehicle responded and felt instantly. It runs tighter yet clean, and the engine seems to like it as well. Don't expect to get a boost to HP but it seems to respond quicker when pressing the accelerator. Overall I'm very pleased with this airfilter and recommend it as a perfect buy.
Ships By 6/19
- What Do You Drive?