- Unleash your intake's true power potential with MagnumFLOW IAF PRO 5R Cold Air Intake Replacement Filters
- The aFe PRO 5 R is aFe's least restrictive, fastest flowing intake filter
- Made with five layers of medical–grade cotton gauze in a progressively finer mesh pattern
- Scrubs away up to 98% of air–borne impurities
- Conical, pleated shape provides maximum surface area for greater airflow
- The top, base and mounting flange are built from long–lasting polyurethane
- Simple to clean and re–oil for a lifetime of service
- Available in multiple universal sizes to fit any aFe intake system
- Your aFe Pro Dry Filter comes with a 2–year warranty
Remember how your aFe intake felt the first day you bolted it on? You could barely pass a freeway onramp without pulling on and gunning it. Now, after thousands and thousands of miles—and more than a few air filter services—it's lost some of its muscle. Bring back the pulse–raising power with replacement aFe MagnumFLOW IAF PRO 5R Filters.
As the fastest–flowing filter in the aFe lineup, the aFe PRO 5R is the perfect match for performance purists. Five layers of progressively finer medical–grade cotton gauze keep the air rushing into your engine—all while stopping 98% of contaminants from slipping in. What's more, the large conical shape and smart pleats create a massive surface area to suck in more and more energy–rich oxygen.
Forget about changing out your aFe PRO 5R Filter every six months—it's made to outlive your car, truck or SUV. The Top, base and mounting flange are built from rugged polyurethane to survive the blistering heat under the hood. And, you can clean and re–oil your aFe PRO5R over and over again for decades of dependability. Best of all, aFe backs your PRO 5R Replacement Filter with a 2–year warranty.
aFe MagnumFLOW IAF PRO 5R Cold Air Intake Replacement Filters Customer Reviews
18 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Larry W (SPOKANE, WA) Reviewed for a 2002 Ford F-350 — Jun 29, 2018 8:29 PM
This was a replacment filter for an original afe that was installed in 2002. The original finally developed a small hole in the filter media after 16 years. Good quality filter
Reviewed by Louis G (Davie, FL) Reviewed for a 2010 Toyota Tundra — May 30, 2018 5:35 AM
Installed the original Intake with less then 5K miles. I now have approx. 90K. Changed the filter at 85K with approx. 4-5 cleanings in-between. Never an issue. Love my aFe....
Reviewed by Paul P (Collingswood, NJ) Reviewed for a 2007 BMW 3-Series — Feb 18, 2018 7:40 PM
I received my replacement filters. They were already oiled and ready to install. Very happy with the ease of install and quality.
Reviewed by Russel B (VACAVILLE, CA) Reviewed for a 1985 Jeep CJ — Oct 13, 2017 4:05 AM
I could not find the filter so I called talked to brad with in 3 days had my new filter at my house great job and was very helpful
Reviewed by Mark T (MILAN, MI) Reviewed for a 1999 Ford F-250 — Jul 15, 2017 7:03 AM
Replacement filters work great. As I am to lazy to clean old one's I just buy a new one every 2 years and they have always been shipped on time and work well
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 8/16 - 8/20
There are no customer reviews for this product