- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
There are no customer reviews for this product
- Turn your intake into a lean, mean, filtering machine with a MagnumFLOW Pro–GUARD 7 Cold Air Intake Replacement Filter
- The aFe Pro GUARD 7 is the most protective filter that aFe makes
- Equipped with five layers of progressively finer cotton gauze and two layers of randomly porous synthetic fabric for up to 99.7% filtration efficiency
- Conical, pleated shape provides maximum surface area for unmatched airflow
- The top, base and mounting flange are constructed from durable polyurethane
- Easy to clean and re–oil for decades of dependability
- Built in a host of universal sizes to fit any aFe intake system
- Pro–GUARD 7 aFe MagnumFLOW IAF Filters come with a 2–year warranty
Oxygen—it's what your engine craves and what your aFe intake dishes up. But, where there's air, there's grit, gunk and grime that clogs your motor and causes premature wear. Feed your powerplant the purest, cleanest air available by topping your intake with a MagnumFLOW Pro–GUARD 7 Cold Air Intake Replacement Filter.
From sand storms to smog, the nastiest driving conditions are no match against the aFe ProGUARD 7. Built for maximum engine protection, it's equipped with five layers of progressively finer oiled cotton gauze and two layers of randomly porous synthetic fabric. All together, these seven layers of defense deliver up to 99.7% filtration efficiency, stripping away even the smallest contaminants without choking off the flow of oxygen.
A single aFe MagnumFLOW Pro–GUARD 7 is all you need for a lifetime of high–performance filtration. After 45,000 miles or so, just pop it off, treat it with the aFe Air Filter Cleaning Kit and you're ready for another 45,000 miles. Plus, aFe backs your Pro–GUARD 7 Filter with a 2–year warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
aFe MagnumFLOW IAF Pro-GUARD 7 Cold Air Intake Replacement Filters Customer Reviews
6 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Dan K (Underwood, MN) Reviewed for a 2008 GMC Sierra — Aug 24, 2018 8:22 AM
Good performance filter, built well, stays in place, and came with a new clamp as well! Although the cost may be a bit higher, it is worth the money providing good performance and is a very good product. Thank you!
Reviewed by Daniel W (BLAINE, WA) Reviewed for a 2003 Dodge Ram — Aug 19, 2017 2:06 PM
Reviewed by Bob M (Tipp City, OH) Reviewed for a 2006 Dodge Ram — May 31, 2017 9:53 AM
Direct replacement for the filter element from a Stage 2 AFE Cold Air Intake. My old element was about 9 years old and had been cleaned several times. I could have cleaned it again, but wanted to save time and just buy a new element.