- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
There are no customer reviews for this product
- Extend the life of your intake filter with the aFe MagnumSHIELD Pre–Filter
- Stops dirt, insects and other crud from gumming up your filter and curbing your performance
- Constructed from a smart polyester mesh fabric that won’t restrict air flow
- Drying time is an hour at 70 degrees and cleans up easily with soap and water
- Available in multiple sizes to fit any aFe intake filter
- 2-year manufacturer’s warranty on workmanship and defects in the material of your seat covers
The high–flow filter riding at the tip of your intake doesn't just suck in huge gusts of energy–rich oxygen. It's also a magnet for dirt, bugs and other roadway debris—all the crud that clogs it up. Keep your filter running at peak performance by blocking the big stuff with an aFe MagnumSHIELD Pre–Filter.
Like a force field for your air filter, the MagnumSHIELD deflects grit, grime and gunk before it has a chance to fly into your filter. After a few thousand miles, just pop it off, clean it with soapy water and it's ready for action again. Better still, it lets you go longer between filter cleanings.
Even though your aFe Pre Filter sits on top of your filter, it doesn't choke off airflow. The ingenious polyester mesh fabric lets oxygen blow through without a lick of restriction. Plus, they come in a range of sizes to fit any aFe power intake filter, and they're covered by a 2–year warranty.
- Some Pre-Filters may not come with the aFe logo
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
aFe MagnumSHIELD Pre-Filters Customer Reviews
6 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Paul B (Converse, TX) Reviewed for a 2014 Dodge Challenger — Nov 09, 2017 3:53 AM
Purchased this because I use a CAI that draws air from the fenderwell and is directly exposed to road debris and possibly water. Was a little of a pain to install but only because of my set up. Does not seem to be any from of restriction and I can see where it will help keep the filter clean. It also may repel some water and road spray.
Reviewed by william k (Skiatook, OK) Reviewed for a 2011 Ford F-250 — Mar 21, 2017 2:50 AM
Good pre filter. Really good fit. You really should have one of these as it does protect the "expensive" filter from contaminants. Mine was plain it didn't come with the screen printed logo like the one in pic, they do come in colors though.