- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
There are no customer reviews for this product
- Revive your CAI with the aFe Momentum HD Pro 10R Cold Air Intake Replacement Filter
- Replaces the filter on your aFe Momentum HD Cold Air Intake
- Engineered to reduce restriction for maximum air volume intake
- Massive 1,000 cfm, 360º radial-flow air filter lets the air flow
- 10 layers of progressive cotton media produce 99.47% cumulative filtration efficiency
- Patent-pending filter-to-housing interface allows for maximum filter size
- Wrapped with reinforced metal for maximum strength to prevent filter collapse
- Your aFe Momentum HD Pro 10R Cold Air Intake Replacement Filter is backed by a 2-year warranty
Of all your engine upgrades, none is probably more effective than the aFe Momentum HD Cold Air Intake. It had you running for the checkered flag and your competition running for cover. But thousands of miles later, that free-breathing system may feel a bit asthmatic. So, give it the automotive version of an inhaler—the aFe Momentum HD Pro 10R Cold Air Intake Replacement Filter.
Designed to replace the most powerful and most protective cold air intake air filter in the aFe quiver, the aFe Momentum HD Pro 10R Cold Air Intake Replacement Filter is for racers who never settle for less. Ten progressive layers of cotton media keep 99.47% of the engine-killing contaminates out of your intake charge. And, the patent-pending filter-to-housing interface lets you bolt on the maximum filter size.
This free-breathing filter is powered by a full 360º radial-flow and a colossal 1,000 cfm of total airflow! The whole assembly is wrapped with reinforced steel mesh to keep it from collapsing as massive gusts of power-producing oxygen make their way to your combustion chambers. And even better, aFe backs your Momentum HD Pro 10R Cold Air Intake Replacement Filter with a 2-year warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
aFe Momentum HD Pro 10R Cold Air Intake Replacement Filters Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Ty F (MISSOURI CITY, TX) Reviewed for a 2009 Ford F-250 — Sep 14, 2015 6:23 AM
I love my aFe CAI, truck runs like a beast. I recommend buying an extra like I did so when it's time time clean your filter, you can pop in the extra and actually have time to let the old one dry once cleaned. Then next time you change your filter you have one cleaned and oiled ready to go. It beats waiting 24 to 36 hour s for these sicker to dry.