- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- Power up your performance with the Airaid SynthaFlow Air Filter
- Custom made to fit your specific year, make and model vehicle
- Requires no modifications and installs as easily as replacing a stock air filter
- An excellent and easy replacement for factory paper filters
- SynthaFlow blends layers of oiled cotton gauze with synthetic materials and 304 stainless steel mesh
- Multiple layers and Airaid's air filter oil capture twice the particulates and deliver maximum airflow
- SynthaFlow only requires cleaning every 30,000 to 50,000 miles
- Reusable design is meant to be the last filter you ever buy
- Hand-poured urethane frame is far superior to traditional rubber
- Epoxy-coated 304 stainless steel wire mesh screens add rigidity—no pressure collapsing
- Headrest and armrest covers included for some applications
- Your Airaid SynthaFlow Air Filter is backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Certain things right out of the box can never be replaced—the voice of Elvis, the taste of Pop Tarts and the form fit of a well-worn t-shirt, just to name a few. But other things are not only replaceable; you can do one better—like your air intake filter. So go one better and replace that pansy paper with the high-performance SynthaFlow Air Filter.
Your SynthaFlow filter is crafted from multiple layers of oiled cotton gauze and one crud-catching barrier of unique SynthaFlow material. And, like all Airaid filters, the assembly is supported by a hand-poured urethane frame. The entire structure is sandwiched between layers of rigid epoxy-coated 304 stainless steel mesh for maximum rigidity, even under intense intake pressure. And better yet, Airaid's original oiled design only requires cleaning every 30-50,000 miles and lasts a lifetime.
When it's finally time to clean your SynthaFlow Round filter, just use the Airaid Air Filter Cleaning kit. Your filter comes out like new, which means you can reuse it oven and over. Meaning your SynthaFlow could be your last air filter. Plus, Airaid builds it in the USA and backs your Air Filter with a “No Hassle" Lifetime Warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
AirAid SynthaFlow Air Filters Customer Reviews
3 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Daryl D (BATTLE GROUND, WA) Reviewed for a 2004 Ford F-350 — Feb 15, 2019 2:22 PM
It's too bad this filter is covered by the factory air box because it's a thing of beauty. The instructions were simple and easy to follow, though it would have been nice to have a few helpful hints to getting the OEM filter box out. Fit & finish is excellent with a tight seal as it should be. My fuel mileage immediately jumped up by 3 to 4 miles per gallon, but I'm sure some of that had to do with the dirty restrictive OEM filter element I removed.