- Get maximum air flow with the Airaid SynthaMax Air Filter
- Custom made to fit your specific year, make and model vehicle
- Requires no modifications and installs as easily as replacing a stock air filter
- An excellent and easy replacement for factory paper filters
- SynthaMax filters are crafted from 2 layers of non-oiled, 100% synthetic fiber surrounded by 304 stainless steel mesh
- Multiple material layers deliver maximum airflow and engine protection
- Simply wash your SynthaMax with regular household detergents
- Reusable design is meant to be the last filter you ever buy
- Hand-poured urethane frame is far superior to traditional rubber
- 304 stainless steel mesh screens add rigidity—no pressure collapsing
- Made with pride in the USA
- Your Airaid SynthaMax Air Filter is backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Just like a three-piece suit, replacement parts for your vehicle aren't always what you could call ‘direct-fit.' Pants need to be hemmed, jackets need to be let out and performance car parts need to be modified. But, just like one of those rare off-the-rack finds at the Big & Tall, the Airaid SynthaMax Air Filter is a perfect fit—right outta the box.
Crafted from two layers of non-oiled, 100% synthetic fiber, Airaid SynthaMax filters are supported by a urethane frame and 304 stainless steel mesh. On the outside, needlefelt polyester delivers the first stage of filtration and high-airflow. Then, rayon and polyester layers capture any pollutants that sneak through—giving you maximum airflow and ultimate protection against piston-pummeling particles.
The secret behind SynthaMax is ease of use and longevity. It requires no oil, so you just clean it with regular household detergent, dry and reinstall. The material is completely reusable, meaning your SynthaMax could be the last air filter you buy. And best yet, Airaid makes it right here in the USA and backs your Air Filter with a “No Hassle" Lifetime Warranty.
AirAid SynthaMax Air Filters Customer Reviews
11 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Forest S (Mint Hill, NC) Reviewed for a 2015 Dodge Sprinter — Oct 14, 2017 4:27 AM
If you are looking for a filter to replace stock that you will not have to oil or ever replace this is a good deal. Fits the stock air box but is just a little taller so getting the cover back on the box is a little harder. I read other review where people thought it help with response and maybe a little mpg. I did not experience any of that since installing.
Reviewed by Dustin D (Naples, FL) Reviewed for a 2016 Dodge Ram — Oct 20, 2016 7:47 AM
Easy to install and fits well. No discernable power difference or mpg gain nor was one anticipated. I bought it to save money over the OEM filters and anticipate that being the case.
Reviewed by David B (Phoenix, AZ) Reviewed for a 2003 Chevy Corvette — May 21, 2015 5:04 AM
Perfect fit still haven't determined fuel savings. Whats great is I never have to replace just wash, dry, and re-install no need for oiling.
Ships By 8/16
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product