- Let the air flow with the Airaid SynthaMax Universal Round Air Filter
- Universally sized to fit round factory and aftermarket intake setups
- An excellent replacement for restrictive round paper filters
- SynthaMax filters are made with 2 layers of non-oiled, 100% synthetic fiber surrounded by 304 stainless steel mesh
- Multiple material layers deliver maximum airflow and engine protection
- Simply wash your SynthaMax with regular household detergents
- Reusable design is meant to be the last filter you ever buy
- Hand-poured urethane frame is far superior to traditional rubber
- 304 stainless steel mesh screens add rigidity – no pressure collapsing
- Made with pride in the USA
- Your Airaid SynthaMax Universal Round Air Filter is backed by a Lifetime Warranty
We all learned in preschool that you can't fit a square peg into a round hole. But, some blockheads never learn that replacing a paper air filter with another paper filter is waste of time, money and horsepower. So, don't be a blockhead, be a motorhead, and replace your round factory or CAI filter with the performance-oriented SynthaMax Universal Round Air Filter.
Airaid SynthaMax filters are crafted from 2 layers of non-oiled, 100% synthetic fiber supported by a urethane frame and surrounded by 304 stainless steel mesh. On the outside, needlefelt polyester delivers the first stage of filtration and high-airflow. Then, rayon and polyester layers capture any pesky particles that sneak through—giving you maximum airflow and ultimate protection against engine-killing crud.
The magic behind the SynthaMax is ease of use. Since it uses no oil, you just clean it with regular household detergent, dry and reinstall. The material is endlessly reusable, so your SynthaMax could very well be the last air filter you buy. And best yet, Airaid crafts it right here in the USA and backs your Universal Round Air Filter with a “No Hassle" Lifetime Warranty.
This product has not yet been reviewed.
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships By 6/25