- Sitting on top of your performance air filter, the Hydro Shield blocks water and microscopic particles from getting into your engine
- Drive confidently through light showers, deluges or even sand storms
- While repelling water, the Hydro Shield still allows wide-open airflow, letting your performance air filter deliver huge horsepower and torque gains
- The Hydro Shield's embedded hydrophobic treatment creates uniform micron-sized pores that filter out water and debris as small as .005"
- Expertly crafted from highly durable, racetrack proven polyester
- Your Hydro Shield was engineered to work best with cold air intakes that position the air filter outside of the engine compartment
- Available in three hotrod colors: Red, Blue and Black
- Made in the USA
Nothing cools an engine's jets like water from your air intake. Whether you're driving through a slight drizzle or a typhoon, your motor is in real danger of drowning. Injen's Hydro Shield, however, stops water from sinking your vehicle. Riding right on top of your performance air filter, this durable polyester cover repels water while still allowing a free-flow of oxygen.
The secret behind the Hydro Shield's amazing success stems from its water repellent outer coating. It's crafted using a sophisticated embedded hydrophobic process, which creates uniform rows of micron-sized pores. These openings filter out water and debris .005" or larger!
You don't have to worry about choking your engine, though. The Hydro Shield purifies the oxygen while still allowing steady airflow-and consistent airflow means rip-roaring horsepower and massive torque. Plus, the Hydro Shield comes in three stylish colors: Red, Blue and Black.
- For a proper fit onto non-Injen Air Filters, check the following measurements of your current filter:
Base: The diameter at the bottom.
Top: The diameter at the top.
Tall: The height from base to top.
Injen Hydro Shield Customer Reviews
292 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Jon-Thomas L (FORT KNOX, KY) Reviewed for a 2018 Honda Civic — Jun 21, 2018 7:54 AM
Shield fits exactly as expected for the filter with no issues. It is on the pricier side for it being just a cover, but it gives me peace of mind for when it rains.
Reviewed by Mychael N (LANCASTER, CA) Reviewed for a 1991 Nissan 300ZX — Apr 13, 2018 9:22 PM
Love the hydro shield ! The brand badge on it looks sweet on it aside from it looking good in general. Had a little rain incounters & its holding up so far so good ! Great price for a quality feel & good lookin shield.
Reviewed by Nicholas K (MANDAN, ND) Reviewed for a 2018 Honda Civic — Mar 03, 2018 12:23 PM
Great price and value, prevents my engine from getting water in it. Good look and tight fit. Easy install as well.
Reviewed by Kevin T (Fremont, CA) Reviewed for a 2006 Honda Civic — Feb 12, 2018 8:15 PM
Installed this on my injen cold air intake for my civic. My car is lowered and does not have the protective splash guards anymore due to it coming off. This saved my car from sucking in water through the intake during the short rainy season of California. Definitely worth the buy.
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 7/23 - 7/25
There are no customer reviews for this product