- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 9/24 - 9/26
There are no customer reviews for this product
- Injen Replacement Air Intake Filters replace your worn-out performance filter
- Tuned specifically for maximum performance on your Injen intake
- Premium cotton-gauze construction
- Urethane top and base eliminates heat soak
- Built-in velocity stack design reduces turbulence and smoothes flow
- Washable and reusable
- Red filter is your standard, high-performance, oiled filter (comes pre-oiled and ready to use)
- Blue filter is a DryFlow filter- No oiling required
- Simple installation to your intake tube
- Built in the USA
- Your Injen Replacement Air Intake Filter is covered by a Lifetime Warranty
Breathe new life into your Injen or other brand intake with a fresh Injen Replacement Air Intake Filter. Made specifically to deliver maximum performance into Injen's lineup of sport compact, truck and SUV intakes, a crisp Injen Replacement Air Intake Filter cranks airflow back to the max.
Four layers of dirt-trapping, high-flowing cotton gauze filtration power. Heat-fighting urethane top and base construction. A turbulence-reducing velocity stack. Your Injen intake was made to be topped by this kind of advanced filtration, and now you can have like-new power again.
Don't have an Injen intake? No problem – you can still add an Injen Air Intake Filter to your system. Just measure your original intake filter carefully and pick the Injen part with the same dimensions. And, your Injen Replacement Air Intake Filter is covered by a Lifetime Warranty. Don't wait to make your intake push maximum power again – grab your Injen Replacement Air Intake Filter now.
- If you are not installing your Injen Replacement Air Filter onto an Injen Air Intake, be sure to take a careful measurement of your existing air filter to ensure a proper fit.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Carbon Black, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer.(For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Injen Replacement Air Intake Filters Customer Reviews
124 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Mark K (Topeka, KS) Reviewed for a 2015 Honda Civic — Feb 11, 2018 8:34 PM
Been using Injen dry filter for long time. Aside from AEM..this is my preference filter. Keeps dirt out of engine and my oil changes show less wear in analysis. Add the nylon pre filter too for xtra filtering. Using this filter on HPS SRI.
Reviewed by Jesus B (NORTH LAS VEGAS, NV) Reviewed for a 2008 Scion tC — Jan 24, 2018 8:11 PM
Was gonna order from Amazon but reviews kept saying they received the wrong model number filter so i went with auto anything instead and received it fairly quick thank you
Reviewed by Yosmani A (Homestead, FL) Reviewed for a 2008 Scion tC — Oct 21, 2017 7:01 AM
I purchase this filter to replace my old dirty one.which is the same as the new one I just bought.This filter really improves my gas mileage and mid rpm acceleration. I get 400-420 Hwy miles on a full tank. I definitely recommend this filter to anyone.