Ships By 10/22
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- K&N Air Filters feed your motor clean, energy-rich oxygen while remaining eco-friendly
- Designed for your specific year, make and model
- Comes pre-oiled and ready for installation
- Unrestricted airflow increases horsepower and acceleration, while filtering out harmful particles
- Enhances fuel economy to save you a few extra bucks at the pump
- Pleated and oiled cotton-gauze filtration medium runs up to 50,000 miles between cleanings
- This medium is also lifetime reusable and washable
- 50-state street-legal filter won’t void your vehicle warranty
- K and N Air Filters carry with them a Million Mile Limited Warranty
- How To Clean K&N Air Filter (PDF)
For more than 30 years, K&N cold air induction and cold air intake filters have been the choice in engine filtration. Designed to deliver virtually unrestricted flow to help your engine run stronger, cleaner and with greater fuel efficiency, K&N Air Filters are pre-oiled and ready for installation in your specific year, make and model.
The secret is in the filter medium – four to six sheets of pleated and oiled cotton-gauze are layered between two sheets of aluminum wire mesh. This tried-and-proven design traps dirt, dust and other harmful particles, while clean, power-enhancing air flows freely to your engine.
KN Air Filters require only a simple cleaning every 50,000 miles, and with no costly changes or services required, it saves you money in the long run. You’ll also help the environment in the long run by reducing the number of disposable air filters that wind up in our nation’s landfills. Street-legal in all 50 states, your K&N Drop In Filter is covered by a Million Mile Limited Warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Thanks to the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act: US Code – Title 15, Chapter 50, Sections 2301-2312, your vehicle’s factory warranty is protected by law when you add aftermarket parts. Details
K&N Air Filters Customer Reviews
16950 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Salvador G (Sneads Ferry, NC) Reviewed for a 2016 Toyota Tacoma — Monday at 8:30 PM
Increased wheel size by "1. Most reviews mentioned a 1-2 hp loss. I switched the filter same time as the wheels and haven't noticed any drop in mpg. These filters never fail to show and increase in overall performance. Without a doubt, your next filter should be a K&N.
Reviewed by Napoleon M (ELLICOTT CITY, MD) Reviewed for a 2013 Ford Mustang — Oct 13, 2018 8:46 AM
Reviewed by Tuan L (Sugar Land, TX) Reviewed for a 2016 Lexus GS 350 — Oct 06, 2018 9:25 AM
I replaced the OEM with K&N Oil Filter on my 2016 GS 350 and drive this K&N for 5K now. What the different between OEM VS K&N oil filter? Not much, but I can feel the engine is more response, a little bit sound louder and gas millage is improve just about 1 mile/gal. So it is worth the money to buy K&N? it is up to you, and I don't have any problem about MAS yet hopefully is not cause any problems in the future.
Reviewed by Michael C (MOUNT GILEAD, NC) — Oct 04, 2018 6:09 AM
install right out of the box, no prep, easy installation and your good for 50,000 miles. i have owned them for many years and unless you do offroad or live on a dirt road they still look good at 50,000 but clean them anyway