Ships By 12/14
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
- K&N Air Filters feed your motor clean, energy-rich oxygen while remaining eco-friendly
- Designed for your specific year, make and model
- Comes pre-oiled and ready for installation
- Unrestricted airflow increases horsepower and acceleration, while filtering out harmful particles
- Enhances fuel economy to save you a few extra bucks at the pump
- Pleated and oiled cotton-gauze filtration medium runs up to 50,000 miles between cleanings
- This medium is also lifetime reusable and washable
- 50-state street-legal filter won’t void your vehicle warranty
- K and N Air Filters carry with them a Million Mile Limited Warranty
- How To Clean K&N Air Filter (PDF)
For more than 30 years, K&N cold air induction and cold air intake filters have been the choice in engine filtration. Designed to deliver virtually unrestricted flow to help your engine run stronger, cleaner and with greater fuel efficiency, K&N Air Filters are pre-oiled and ready for installation in your specific year, make and model.
The secret is in the filter medium – four to six sheets of pleated and oiled cotton-gauze are layered between two sheets of aluminum wire mesh. This tried-and-proven design traps dirt, dust and other harmful particles, while clean, power-enhancing air flows freely to your engine.
KN Air Filters require only a simple cleaning every 50,000 miles, and with no costly changes or services required, it saves you money in the long run. You’ll also help the environment in the long run by reducing the number of disposable air filters that wind up in our nation’s landfills. Street-legal in all 50 states, your K&N Drop In Filter is covered by a Million Mile Limited Warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Thanks to the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act: US Code – Title 15, Chapter 50, Sections 2301-2312, your vehicle’s factory warranty is protected by law when you add aftermarket parts. Details
K&N Air Filters Customer Reviews
17034 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Nathan K (CERRITOS, CA) Reviewed for a 2011 Honda Accord — Tuesday at 8:46 PM
Reviewed by James B (Romney, WV) Reviewed for a 2018 Toyota RAV4 — Dec 07, 2018 4:51 AM
Buy a k&n filter once and done. When you figure in the cost of these products against a new paper filter every year, after 4 years you're ahead! Oh, wait you save a little gas each week too! Every car I have owned from vets to daily drivers have k&n filters for the last 25 years.If you don't own one, please come out of the forest
Reviewed by James W (GREENSBORO, NC) Reviewed for a 2002 Chevy Blazer — Dec 04, 2018 11:31 AM
Reviewed by Jose N (Bakersfield, CA) Reviewed for a 2013 Nissan Rogue — Dec 03, 2018 8:08 PM
Noticed more pick up and go right away. Slightly better mpg. I'd say about 1 mpg increase if you keep your foot out of it. Have used kn products for a long time and would recommend them to any application.