- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- K&N Air Filters feed your motor clean, energy-rich oxygen while remaining eco-friendly
- Designed for your specific year, make and model
- Comes pre-oiled and ready for installation
- Unrestricted airflow increases horsepower and acceleration, while filtering out harmful particles
- Enhances fuel economy to save you a few extra bucks at the pump
- Pleated and oiled cotton-gauze filtration medium runs up to 50,000 miles between cleanings
- This medium is also lifetime reusable and washable
- 50-state street-legal filter won’t void your vehicle warranty
- K and N Air Filters carry with them a Million Mile Limited Warranty
- How To Clean K&N Air Filter (PDF)
For more than 30 years, K&N cold air induction and cold air intake filters have been the choice in engine filtration. Designed to deliver virtually unrestricted flow to help your engine run stronger, cleaner and with greater fuel efficiency, K&N Air Filters are pre-oiled and ready for installation in your specific year, make and model.
The secret is in the filter medium – four to six sheets of pleated and oiled cotton-gauze are layered between two sheets of aluminum wire mesh. This tried-and-proven design traps dirt, dust and other harmful particles, while clean, power-enhancing air flows freely to your engine.
KN Air Filters require only a simple cleaning every 50,000 miles, and with no costly changes or services required, it saves you money in the long run. You’ll also help the environment in the long run by reducing the number of disposable air filters that wind up in our nation’s landfills. Street-legal in all 50 states, your K&N Drop In Filter is covered by a Million Mile Limited Warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Thanks to the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act: US Code – Title 15, Chapter 50, Sections 2301-2312, your vehicle’s factory warranty is protected by law when you add aftermarket parts. Details
K&N Air Filters Customer Reviews
16575 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Bruce S (DENVER, CO) Reviewed for a 2019 Jaguar E-Pace — Jul 25, 2019 9:28 PM
Reviewed by Kevin F (LOMA LINDA, CA) Reviewed for a 2019 GMC Sierra — Jul 16, 2019 9:35 AM
420HP is just not enough in my truck. So, I purchased the K&N filter to get an additional 13HP. Honestly, I can't tell any difference in acceleration, but I have had such good luck with K&N over the decades that I just had to have one for my brand new truck!
Reviewed by steven s (SANDPOINT, ID) Reviewed for a 2018 Ford Transit — Jun 29, 2019 10:50 AM
Reviewed by Patricia W (scappoose, OR) Reviewed for a 2014 GMC Sierra — Jun 22, 2019 7:00 PM