- K&N Air Filters feed your motor clean, energy-rich oxygen while remaining eco-friendly
- Designed for your specific year, make and model
- Comes pre-oiled and ready for installation
- Unrestricted airflow increases horsepower and acceleration, while filtering out harmful particles
- Enhances fuel economy to save you a few extra bucks at the pump
- Pleated and oiled cotton-gauze filtration medium runs up to 50,000 miles between cleanings
- This medium is also lifetime reusable and washable
- 50-state street-legal filter won’t void your vehicle warranty
- K and N Air Filters carry with them a Million Mile Limited Warranty
- How To Clean K&N Air Filter (PDF)
For more than 30 years, K&N cold air induction and cold air intake filters have been the choice in engine filtration. Designed to deliver virtually unrestricted flow to help your engine run stronger, cleaner and with greater fuel efficiency, K&N Air Filters are pre-oiled and ready for installation in your specific year, make and model.
The secret is in the filter medium – four to six sheets of pleated and oiled cotton-gauze are layered between two sheets of aluminum wire mesh. This tried-and-proven design traps dirt, dust and other harmful particles, while clean, power-enhancing air flows freely to your engine.
KN Air Filters require only a simple cleaning every 50,000 miles, and with no costly changes or services required, it saves you money in the long run. You’ll also help the environment in the long run by reducing the number of disposable air filters that wind up in our nation’s landfills. Street-legal in all 50 states, your K&N Drop In Filter is covered by a Million Mile Limited Warranty.
Thanks to the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act: US Code – Title 15, Chapter 50, Sections 2301-2312, your vehicle’s factory warranty is protected by law when you add aftermarket parts. Details
K&N Air Filters Customer Reviews
16401 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Vaibhav L (Ellisville, MO) Reviewed for a 2015 Acura RDX — Friday at 8:02 PM
I waited two years to write the review of this product. I cleaned it up for the 1st time and it really is well made and may last longer than the car itself.
Reviewed by Wilburn R (CLEVELAND, TX) — Friday at 4:33 AM
When replacing stock filter with K&N filter the canister has a hole in the side in which the stock filter has a section of foam that seals it off but the K&N does not. Hopefully it is okay to leave the hole open. Other than that I could feel the difference in performance. Would like to know if leaving the hole open is okay.
Reviewed by Brian W (LINTON, IN) — Wednesday at 6:17 PM
Installed in my 2015 GMC Canyon and has improved gas mileage by 0.5-1 MPG. Canyon takes a more expensive paper filter so the price difference to get K&N was around double the price for a lifetime filter! Can't go wrong!
Reviewed by MARK G (ARLINGTON, TX) Reviewed for a 2018 Chevy Suburban — Aug 02, 2018 7:30 AM
Works good, and seems to get an increase in fuel mileage. The motor sounds different when you get on it, with the extra air intake.
Ships By 8/14
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product