- K&N Cabin Air Filters give your ride a clean, odor-free interior for a more enjoyable ride
- Easy to clean and maintain – these units are lifetime washable and reusable
- Cleans and freshens incoming air by capturing mold, mildew, pollen, spores, fungus and more
- Manufactured for a factory-fit to your car, truck or SUV
- Intended for service every 12 months or 12,000 miles
- The K&N Cabin Filter is one of the easiest things to replace on your vehicle and with simple hand tools you can install it in minutes
- Your KN Cabin Air Filters carry a 10-year/100,000-mile limited lifetime warranty
- How To Clean K&N Air Filter (PDF)
- Basic installation of a K&N Cabin Air Filter
Between long commutes, running errands and road trips, chances are you spend a good portion of your life inside your ride. Therefore, it’s important to make sure the air inside is free of airborne pollutants like pollen, spores and more. Achieve an odor-free interior by installing a K&N Cabin Air Filter.
Designed to be washed and reused over time, this filter is meant to be serviced every 12 months or 12,000 miles – whichever comes first – and is manufactured for a factory-fit to your make and model. The installation requires only a few basic tools.
Your pre-treated K and N Cabin Air Filter is covered by a 10-year/100,000-mile limited lifetime warranty.
K&N Cabin Air Filters Customer Reviews
276 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Preston L (Baton Rouge, LA) Reviewed for a 2016 Toyota 4Runner — Jul 09, 2018 8:16 PM
Like the engine intake filters... better with no replacements. 2012 Tacoma also
Reviewed by Brenton S (Roy, UT) Reviewed for a 2018 GMC Sierra — Jun 28, 2018 11:34 AM
Shortly after getting my new truck the A/C had a musty rotten smell to it that I could not get rid of. I removed the stock filter which was very dirty for only having 7K miles on the truck and replaced it with the new K&N Filter. After adding the K&N filter the smell is gone and the air flow is much better.
Reviewed by DELOY C (GRANTS PASS, OR) Reviewed for a 2015 Kia Soul — Jun 25, 2018 8:54 PM
K&N air filters are the only way to go!!! And you wont get ripped of by a car dealership .... Thank you K&N fir making a fabulous air filter.!!!!
Reviewed by Jiafeng G (DECATUR, GA) Reviewed for a 2017 Jeep Grand Cherokee — Jun 24, 2018 6:29 PM
Although a little pricey, this K&N filter did a great job in generating odorless air. The black rubber/silicon housing looks oily due to the finish, but there is no oil on it.
- Rebates: $10 Details
Ships By 7/23
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product