- K&N Cabin Air Filters give your ride a clean, odor-free interior for a more enjoyable ride
- Easy to clean and maintain – these units are lifetime washable and reusable
- Cleans and freshens incoming air by capturing mold, mildew, pollen, spores, fungus and more
- Manufactured for a factory-fit to your car, truck or SUV
- Intended for service every 12 months or 12,000 miles
- The K&N Cabin Filter is one of the easiest things to replace on your vehicle and with simple hand tools you can install it in minutes
- Your KN Cabin Air Filters carry a 10-year/100,000-mile limited lifetime warranty
- How To Clean K&N Air Filter (PDF)
- Basic installation of a K&N Cabin Air Filter
Between long commutes, running errands and road trips, chances are you spend a good portion of your life inside your ride. Therefore, it’s important to make sure the air inside is free of airborne pollutants like pollen, spores and more. Achieve an odor-free interior by installing a K&N Cabin Air Filter.
Designed to be washed and reused over time, this filter is meant to be serviced every 12 months or 12,000 miles – whichever comes first – and is manufactured for a factory-fit to your make and model. The installation requires only a few basic tools.
Your pre-treated K and N Cabin Air Filter is covered by a 10-year/100,000-mile limited lifetime warranty.
K&N Cabin Air Filters Customer Reviews
269 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Larry B (HAMILTON, IL) Reviewed for a 2009 Cadillac CTS — Tuesday at 7:43 AM
This was a perfect fit. The first time I replaced the filter I bought one from a chain store. It took five tries before I got one that was right. This fit perfect and I know that it will last!
Reviewed by Keith D (Rogue River, OR) Reviewed for a 2015 Toyota Tacoma — Monday at 8:09 PM
So far this filter is very good. Hopefully it will last as long as it says. Only time will tell to get the value out of this filter.
Reviewed by James A. K (SANDY, OR) Reviewed for a 2015 Chevy Malibu — Aug 09, 2018 6:59 AM
THE K&N CABIN AIR FILTER WORKS I CAN TELL THE DIFFERENCE IN THE AIR MUCH BETTER THAN THE FACTORY FILTER AND REST ASSURED THAT THIS IS THE ONLY ONE I WILL NEED TO BUY!!
Reviewed by Barry C (RALEIGH, NC) Reviewed for a 2016 Ford Mustang — Jul 24, 2018 5:05 PM
This is a much higher quality cabin air filter than stock or paper aftermarket filter. Can be cleaned and re-used with the K&N cabin air filter cleaning kit which is different than the engine air filter kit. Re-installing the filter box cover on a 2015-2018 Mustang is the hardest part due to limited clearance and visibility. The key is installing the rear tab first.
Reviewed by Preston L (Baton Rouge, LA) Reviewed for a 2016 Toyota 4Runner — Jul 09, 2018 8:16 PM
Like the engine intake filters... better with no replacements. 2012 Tacoma also
Ships By 8/20
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product