- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- K&N Cabin Air Filters give your ride a clean, odor-free interior for a more enjoyable ride
- Easy to clean and maintain – these units are lifetime washable and reusable
- Cleans and freshens incoming air by capturing mold, mildew, pollen, spores, fungus and more
- Manufactured for a factory-fit to your car, truck or SUV
- Intended for service every 12 months or 12,000 miles
- The K&N Cabin Filter is one of the easiest things to replace on your vehicle and with simple hand tools you can install it in minutes
- Your KN Cabin Air Filters carry a 10-year/100,000-mile limited lifetime warranty
- How To Clean K&N Air Filter (PDF)
- Basic installation of a K&N Cabin Air Filter
Between long commutes, running errands and road trips, chances are you spend a good portion of your life inside your ride. Therefore, it’s important to make sure the air inside is free of airborne pollutants like pollen, spores and more. Achieve an odor-free interior by installing a K&N Cabin Air Filter.
Designed to be washed and reused over time, this filter is meant to be serviced every 12 months or 12,000 miles – whichever comes first – and is manufactured for a factory-fit to your make and model. The installation requires only a few basic tools.
Your pre-treated K and N Cabin Air Filter is covered by a 10-year/100,000-mile limited lifetime warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
K&N Cabin Air Filters Customer Reviews
287 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Dennis N (NORTH SALT LAKE, UT) Reviewed for a 2016 Honda HR-V — Jul 24, 2019 8:09 PM
Reviewed by Moses D (Stevenson Ranch, CA) Reviewed for a 2016 Honda Pilot — Jun 26, 2019 12:35 AM
Reviewed by Erika C (Winter Garden, FL) Reviewed for a 2015 Chevy Suburban — Mar 19, 2019 9:57 AM
These filters have changed the air quality in my car. It's better than a new car scent. The air is crisp & smelly pollutants are minimized. A must for me as I've changed my filters in anticipation of my first son.
Reviewed by Beth W (Boulder City, NV) Reviewed for a 2007 Toyota Tacoma — Mar 13, 2019 10:24 AM
I love K&N filters for my Toyota Tacoma- they do a better job, and don't generate trash every other month like disposable filters. For the price of two disposable filters you can get this one that will last the life of the truck- what's not to love? Plus, it comes with free decals so everyone will know you take care of your vehicle :)
Reviewed by Paul W (NORTH LITTLE ROCK, AR) Reviewed for a 2007 Lexus ES 350 — Dec 25, 2018 7:44 AM