- Rebates: $10 Details
Ships By 12/19
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
- K&N Cabin Air Filters give your ride a clean, odor-free interior for a more enjoyable ride
- Easy to clean and maintain – these units are lifetime washable and reusable
- Cleans and freshens incoming air by capturing mold, mildew, pollen, spores, fungus and more
- Manufactured for a factory-fit to your car, truck or SUV
- Intended for service every 12 months or 12,000 miles
- The K&N Cabin Filter is one of the easiest things to replace on your vehicle and with simple hand tools you can install it in minutes
- Your KN Cabin Air Filters carry a 10-year/100,000-mile limited lifetime warranty
- How To Clean K&N Air Filter (PDF)
- Basic installation of a K&N Cabin Air Filter
Between long commutes, running errands and road trips, chances are you spend a good portion of your life inside your ride. Therefore, it’s important to make sure the air inside is free of airborne pollutants like pollen, spores and more. Achieve an odor-free interior by installing a K&N Cabin Air Filter.
Designed to be washed and reused over time, this filter is meant to be serviced every 12 months or 12,000 miles – whichever comes first – and is manufactured for a factory-fit to your make and model. The installation requires only a few basic tools.
Your pre-treated K and N Cabin Air Filter is covered by a 10-year/100,000-mile limited lifetime warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
K&N Cabin Air Filters Customer Reviews
294 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by James P (Cudjoe Key, FL) Reviewed for a 2009 Dodge Challenger — Dec 12, 2018 6:14 AM
Although I was happy with the quality of the filter that I bought for my 2009 challenger srt it took me a while and some skinned knuckles before I realized that my model vehicle does not use a filter.. I shoved it in there anyway - I made it kinda fit but if it hinders airflow I will remove it..
Reviewed by Larry S (PRINEVILLE, OR) Reviewed for a 2019 Subaru Crosstrek — Nov 23, 2018 9:12 AM
Reviewed by THOMAS R (Pittsburgh, PA) Reviewed for a 2014 Dodge Charger — Oct 23, 2018 5:00 AM