- Replaces K&N brand cold air intake filters
- Tuned specifically for K&N Series 63, 69, 77 and FIPK cold air intakes
- Get an extra filter for scheduled maintenance—while you clean one, the other’s in your vehicle
- Arrives pre-oiled and ready to install
- Packed with all the features that make K&N the World’s Greatest Air Filters
- Unrestricted airflow bolsters horsepower and torque
- Deep-pleated, multi-layered cotton-gauze stops engine-killing crud
- Drive up to 50,000 miles between cleanings
- Your K&N Cold Air Intake Replacement Filter boasts a Million Mile Limited Warranty
Revive your K&N Cold Air Intake with a K&N Cold Air Intake Replacement Filter. The heart and soul of your cold air intake is the filter, and an oiled cotton-gauze K&N Filtercharger is guaranteed to restore your system to its former glory.
By reducing restrictions, K&N filters boost horsepower, torque and throttle response. And while your K&N filter is busy letting the power in, it's keeping engine-killing crud out. Deep pleats and tacky oil trap the dirt—multiple media layers let the power-producing air flow right through.
Washable and reusable for life, your K&N replacement filter could be the last filter you buy. Better yet, get an extra replacement filter to make scheduled cleaning even easier. While you're cleaning one filter, the other's in the vehicle, ready run.
Designed to fit any K&N Cold Air Intake, these replacement filters also fit other brand intakes—so upgrading to the World's Best Air Filter is a snap. Best yet, your K&N Cold Air Intake Replacement Filter is backed by a Million Mile Limited Warranty.
K&N Cold Air Intake Replacement Filters Customer Reviews
184 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Brian W (Milledgeville, GA) Reviewed for a 2007 GMC Sierra — Tuesday at 11:28 AM
I needed a new filter. Auto Anything had the best price and shipped it free quickly. It comes with a new clamp as well, so there was no need to clean up the old clamp. I could have washed my old filter, but for the price of the cleaning kits and the time needed to wash and re oil the filter, I figured it would be best to just buy a new one.
Reviewed by James R (Panama City, FL) Reviewed for a 2017 Dodge Ram — Mar 27, 2018 8:12 PM
your representative was very helpfull , making sure I had the right filter, my old filter had over 80 thousand miles on it .
Reviewed by Robert E (Gillette, WY) Reviewed for a 2007 Toyota Tacoma — Mar 13, 2018 4:33 PM
I have always used the K&N filters in all my vehicles and off-road toys. I have had very good luck with them all. I purchased this replacement filter so I can still drive my truck while cleaning my other filter.
Reviewed by Robert O (Goshen, NY) Reviewed for a 2007 Ford F-150 — Mar 13, 2018 11:24 AM
Auto anything was great with their shipping and communication and mailed me a quality product
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships By 5/21