- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
There are no customer reviews for this product
- Replaces K&N brand cold air intake filters
- Tuned specifically for K&N Series 63, 69, 77 and FIPK cold air intakes
- Get an extra filter for scheduled maintenance—while you clean one, the other’s in your vehicle
- Arrives pre-oiled and ready to install
- Packed with all the features that make K&N the World’s Greatest Air Filters
- Unrestricted airflow bolsters horsepower and torque
- Deep-pleated, multi-layered cotton-gauze stops engine-killing crud
- Drive up to 50,000 miles between cleanings
- Your K&N Cold Air Intake Replacement Filter boasts a Million Mile Limited Warranty
Revive your K&N Cold Air Intake with a K&N Cold Air Intake Replacement Filter. The heart and soul of your cold air intake is the filter, and an oiled cotton-gauze K&N Filtercharger is guaranteed to restore your system to its former glory.
By reducing restrictions, K&N filters boost horsepower, torque and throttle response. And while your K&N filter is busy letting the power in, it's keeping engine-killing crud out. Deep pleats and tacky oil trap the dirt—multiple media layers let the power-producing air flow right through.
Washable and reusable for life, your K&N replacement filter could be the last filter you buy. Better yet, get an extra replacement filter to make scheduled cleaning even easier. While you're cleaning one filter, the other's in the vehicle, ready run.
Designed to fit any K&N Cold Air Intake, these replacement filters also fit other brand intakes—so upgrading to the World's Best Air Filter is a snap. Best yet, your K&N Cold Air Intake Replacement Filter is backed by a Million Mile Limited Warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
K&N Cold Air Intake Replacement Filters Customer Reviews
194 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by George M (Belle Vernon, PA) Reviewed for a 2017 Chevy Silverado — Mar 07, 2019 9:02 PM
Delivery was made in one day. Bought K&N replacement filter as a spare. Replace dirty one with new one. Clean dirty one for next replacement. Performance is everything which K&N filters deliver in my air-intake system.
Reviewed by Maranda J (Lake Villa, IL) — Dec 05, 2018 8:33 AM