- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
There are no customer reviews for this product
- Cover up your K&N filter with the unbeatable protection of the K&N DryCharger Air Filter Wrap
- Lengthens the life of your filter especially in wet or dusty environments
- Blocks out small dirt particles from entering your filter without restricting high air flow
- Manufactured from a durable, silicone treated polyester material
- Stays firmly in place with double stitched elastic ends
- Pre-treated with a proprietary hydrophobic process
- Made to run dry—water repellant, not waterproof
- Cleans ups easily with K&N Filter Cleaner
- Comes in an array of bright colors
- Your K&N DryCharger Air Filter Wrap is backed by a 1-year warranty
Whether you're commuting on the highway or hitting up those rugged off-road trails, your K&N filter holds up against some of the harshest elements out there. However, when driving conditions are wet and dusty, you're air filter takes quite a beating. Give yourself a blanket of protection from small dirt and water particles with the K&N DryCharger Air Filter Wrap.
Made from a durable polyester material, the K&N DryCharger contains uniform micron sized openings that guard your filter from unruly airborne specks of grime with little restriction to airflow. Plus, its silicone treated polyester wrap also limits the amount of water that reaches your air filter or flame arrestor.
The K&N DryCharger Air Filter Wrap stays fixed in place on your filter thanks to its double stitched elastic openings. It's also available in a variety of colors and comes backed by K&N's 1-year warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
K&N DryCharger Air Filter Wrap Customer Reviews
76 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Ryan M (HOUSTON, TX) — Jul 07, 2018 7:25 AM
Reviewed by Russell T (Bolingbrook, IL) Reviewed for a 2005 BMW 3-Series — Apr 17, 2018 4:58 PM
While I love the way the Wrap enhances the look of the overall appearance of the engine compartment of my E46 M3, it takes away some of the"BARK" that engine previously had without the Wrap, which may reduce the horsepower gain of the original K&N cold intake system. Time will tell. It also feels like it will be sustible to premature tearing based on the stiffness of the coating on the wrap. Not sure just yet.