- Takeda Replacement Air Intake Filters replace your worn-out performance filter
- Tuned specifically to maximize your Takeda intake performance
- Works with other brand intakes (sold by size)
- Choose the Pro Dry S oil-free filter or the Pro 5R oiled filter
- Pro Dry S: Oil-free media, 2 layers of randomly porous fabric, synthetic construction, 99.2% filtration efficiency, quick and easy to service
- Pro 5R: Oiled media, 5 layers of medical-grade cotton gauze, each cotton layer is woven progressively tighter, 99.2% filtration efficiency
- Both models are cleanable and reusable for a lifetime of use
- Ideal for street use and dusty conditions
- Simple installation to your intake tube
- Your Takeda Replacement Air Intake Filter is backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Let your Takeda (or other brand intake) take a breath of fresh air with a Takeda Replacement Air Intake Filter. Crafted to deliver maximum performance for Takeda's lineup of sport compact intakes, a fresh Takeda Replacement Air Intake Filter gets the power flow flowing again.
Takeda gives you a choice for replacing your filter. Go for the Pro-Dry S oil-free media-two layers of randomly-porous fabric catch all the engine killing crud. Or get the Pro 5R oiled media with 5 progressively tighter layers of medical-grade cotton gauze. Both filter boast tall, open pleats for increases airflow and optimum performance. And, both feature a tough outer screen to provide strength and prevent damage.
Running a different brand intake? No problem-Takeda Air Intake Filters are sold by size, so just measure your original intake filter, pick the Takeda part that matches those dimensions and let your ride breathe with Takeda power! What's more, your Takeda Replacement Air Intake Filter is backed by a free-breathing Lifetime Warranty.
- If you are not installing your Takeda Replacement Air Filter onto a Takeda Air Intake, be sure to take a careful measurement of your existing air filter to ensure a proper fit.
Takeda Replacement Air Intake Filters Customer Reviews
9 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Kelly R (Peoria, AZ) Reviewed for a 2013 Volkswagen Golf — Jul 02, 2016 4:00 AM
Purchased a second one to do Quick Swaps to allow dirty one the dry out after cleaning. Works great on and off the track, get the pre filter it's worth it.
Reviewed by Robert D (Nutley, NJ) Reviewed for a 2014 Lexus IS 350 — Jan 29, 2016 9:16 AM
My previous filter was accidentally oiled up by a friend of mine, not realizing it was a DRY air filter. So, I decided to buy replacement cone filter. Authoanything had the best price and knowing them to be a trusted seller, i didn't hesitate. All of my experiences with AA have been awesome and shipping is always fast (and items well packaged). The filter itself is good quality, built well, and looks nice. The car was definitely breathing freer and you could feel the noticeable boost in power.
Reviewed by Francis S (Melbourne, FL) Reviewed for a 2015 Nissan Altima — Sep 18, 2014 5:08 AM
System plus filter fits perfectly in compartment.filter gives great results and complements unit.great quality and value.
Reviewed by sang yup k (BEAVERTON, OR) Reviewed for a 2011 Hyundai Elantra — Apr 30, 2014 8:14 PM
This time, it was fitted with a TAKEDA by removing the AEM you were using before. Intake sound is great and I am glad of early speed is increased further. I have recommended a lot of the peripheral. Masu best recommended
Reviewed by Joe M (STREET, MD) — Feb 11, 2014 7:53 AM
Check engine light was on after I replaced the air filter with an after-market, cheap one. Evidently, the replacement was oiled and had fouled the MAF sensor. Got this one to replace the replacement filter, cleaned the MAF sensor, and light went off immediately. Took it to emissions and passed without a problem!
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 6/18 - 6/20