- Catch harmful particles before they choke your engine with a TruXP Performance Air Filter
- High-flow OEM replacement filters engineered to deliver overall performance gains
- Constructed from synthetic fibers to allow maximum airflow and high filtration to boost horsepower and torque, and improve fuel economy
- Custom-made in multiple sizes and styles to fit most vehicles
- Legal for use in all 50 states and do not void your factory warranty
- Designed to last the life of your vehicle—just clean and re-oil
- Your TruXP Performance Air Filter is backed by a 1-year warranty
Ditch your restrictive factory filter and release every ounce of power hiding under your hood with a TruXP Performance Air Filter. Boosting your engine’s ability to breathe freely by trapping harmful contaminants, top-quality Performance Air Filters by TruXP are capable of delivering gains in gas mileage, horsepower and acceleration.
Crafted in multiple sizes and styles, this custom engine air filter is a high-flow OEM replacement designed to fit perfectly in your specific vehicle’s factory air box.
Legal for use in all 50 states, a free-flowing air filter provides overall performance gains without voiding your factory warranty. Never invest in another air filter again—environmentally-friendly TruXP High Performance Air Filters are easily cleaned and re-oiled to last the lifespan of your ride. Your TruXP Performance Air Filter is backed by a 1-year warranty.
TruXP Performance Air Filters Customer Reviews
13 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Christopher J C (ASTORIA, NY) Reviewed for a 2005 Jeep Liberty — Apr 27, 2018 9:01 PM
You can feel the increased horse power on this filter, glad I bought it... Inexpensive, too easy to install, and no kidding, you'll feel the difference... Thanks...
Reviewed by jason s (KALAMAZOO, MI) Reviewed for a 2014 Dodge Ram — Apr 17, 2018 2:52 AM
Excellent fit and finish. Well constructed metal webbing. Very nice quality. Oil well but not too well. Improved throttle response on the HEMI. Only a few dollars more than a quality paper filter. Why you're there, clean out the air flow sensor in the intake tube. It probably needs it. Enjoy !
Ships By 8/16
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product