- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- Catch harmful particles before they choke your engine with a TruXP Performance Air Filter
- High-flow OEM replacement filters engineered to deliver overall performance gains
- Constructed from synthetic fibers to allow maximum airflow and high filtration to boost horsepower and torque, and improve fuel economy
- Custom-made in multiple sizes and styles to fit most vehicles
- Legal for use in all 50 states and do not void your factory warranty
- Designed to last the life of your vehicle—just clean and re-oil
- Your TruXP Performance Air Filter is backed by a 1-year warranty
Ditch your restrictive factory filter and release every ounce of power hiding under your hood with a TruXP Performance Air Filter. Boosting your engine’s ability to breathe freely by trapping harmful contaminants, top-quality Performance Air Filters by TruXP are capable of delivering gains in gas mileage, horsepower and acceleration.
Crafted in multiple sizes and styles, this custom engine air filter is a high-flow OEM replacement designed to fit perfectly in your specific vehicle’s factory air box.
Legal for use in all 50 states, a free-flowing air filter provides overall performance gains without voiding your factory warranty. Never invest in another air filter again—environmentally-friendly TruXP High Performance Air Filters are easily cleaned and re-oiled to last the lifespan of your ride. Your TruXP Performance Air Filter is backed by a 1-year warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: This product can expose you to Butadiene, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. (For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
TruXP Performance Air Filters Customer Reviews
14 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Donna K (COOS BAY, OR) Reviewed for a 2002 Toyota Sequoia — Sep 11, 2018 8:12 PM
The TruXP air filter is an excellent product. I would not hesitate to recommend it. The quality of the materials used and workmanship is excellent. Great value. Worth every single penny! Jim
Reviewed by Christopher J C (ASTORIA, NY) Reviewed for a 2005 Jeep Liberty — Apr 27, 2018 9:01 PM
Reviewed by jason s (KALAMAZOO, MI) Reviewed for a 2014 Dodge Ram — Apr 17, 2018 2:52 AM
Excellent fit and finish. Well constructed metal webbing. Very nice quality. Oil well but not too well. Improved throttle response on the HEMI. Only a few dollars more than a quality paper filter. Why you're there, clean out the air flow sensor in the intake tube. It probably needs it. Enjoy !