- The PowerCore® is designed to replace the aftermarket air filter in most popular cold air intake systems
- Volant scraps pleated cotton-gauze for this revolutionary straight-through fluted design
- Hundreds of fluted layers trap 99.97% of the damaging particles trying to kill your engine
- While trapping more dirt, the PowerCore® lets your engine breathe all the power-producing air it can handle
- Compared to typical pleated filters, the PowerCore® restricts 50 times more dust while delivering vast improvements to engine efficiency
- The oil-free media means your PowerCore® stays maintenance free for up to 150,000 miles
- The rugged design makes your PowerCore® filter impervious to water
- Designed to replace the filter in most Volant, K&N, AEM and Airaid cold air intake systems
- Volant backs your HV Cold Air Intake Replacement Filters with Donaldson PowerCore® Filtration Technology with a 4-year or 100,000-mile warranty—whichever comes first
The verdict is in; cotton-gauze is for bandages—not air filters. 30 years ago cotton-gauze was the only way to make a performance filter, but that was 30 years ago. So, why do the leading brands still rely on ancient methods? No one knows, but leave it to Volant HV Cold Air Intake Replacement Filters with Donaldson PowerCore® Filtration Technology to launch the performance air filter into the 21st century.
By using advanced Donaldson PowerCore® Filtration Technology, Volant packs hundreds of staggered flutes into one rugged filter design. The flutes trap dirt at the surface instead of letting it clog up in the pleats like old-time filters. The PowerCore® allows more power-rich air and less engine-killing crud into your motor. And, your PowerCore® filter requires zero maintenance for the next 150,000 miles!
Already have a cold air intake? No problem, the PowerCore® fits most popular aftermarket systems. So, you can upgrade your K&N, Airaid or AEM intake to the unsurpassed performance and protection of the PowerCore®. Best yet, your PowerCore® Filter is backed by Volant's 4-year, 100,000-mile free replacement warranty.
Thanks to the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act: US Code – Title 15, Chapter 50, Sections 2301-2312, your vehicle’s factory warranty is protected by law when you add aftermarket parts. Details
Volant HV Cold Air Intake Replacement Filters with Donaldson PowerCore® Filtration Technology Customer Reviews
67 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Nick H (LAS CRUCES, NM) Reviewed for a 2012 Toyota Tacoma — Apr 24, 2018 4:57 AM
If your want the best filtration and longevity for your engine then this is the way to go. Other filters flow more But at the expense of filtration, allowing abrasive particles in an engine just for the sake of performance is not for me.
Reviewed by Ross H (YUMA, AZ) — Feb 21, 2018 1:44 PM
Currently testing mpg to see if there is a difference from the old Volant filter. Unit installed on a 6.6 duramax diesel which has a lot of get up and go anyway. Installing hint is to push the rubber flaring inside of filter and place in air intake manifold and then place clamp over rubber and pull rubber out of filter.
Reviewed by David L (Raiford, FL) Reviewed for a 2012 Dodge Ram — Dec 15, 2017 9:15 AM
filter was delivered ahead of due date, high quality construction and easy to install
Reviewed by William R (COLLEGE STATION, TX) Reviewed for a 2007 GMC Yukon — Aug 20, 2017 2:07 PM
This is the second filter I have installed in my Yukon. The first one performed well and lasted for 75000 miles. Living in Texas where dust is pervasive due to the long hot summers without rain for weeks at a time, this filter performs well. It also increased the vehicle's performance. I like this filter.
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 8/17 - 8/21
There are no customer reviews for this product