- What Do You Drive?
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Capture airborne contaminants that come through your HVAC system with a Wix Cabin Air Filter
- Prevents dirt, bugs and other debris from entering and disrupting the operation of the heater, air conditioner and defroster
- Filters are enhanced with a Microban® antimicrobial technology, which stifles the growth of microbes by injecting and killing the cells
- Captures 45% more pollutants than the competition and last 30% longer
- Keeps your air supply fresh and odorless
- Wix Cabin Air Filters are backed by a 30-day warranty
A high-quality cabin filter is a must-have for those who value clean, fresh and odorless air – and there’s no substitute for a technologically advanced Cabin Air Filter from Wix. With the Wix brand-name comes certain guarantees – a 45% greater success rate at catching dirt and 30% increase in service life than competing brands. So, not only will your new filter catch and keep dirt, soot and pollen out of your airways, but it’s here to stay.
The premier defense against odor and allergies, Wix Cabin Air Filters have been improved by Microban® antimicrobial technology, which stifles the growth of microbes by injecting and killing the cells before they can do damage.
To make things even better, your Wix Cabin Air Filter is supported by a 30-day warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Wix Cabin Air Filter Customer Reviews
13 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Lylah G (Woodland Park, CO) Reviewed for a 2008 Honda CR-V — Apr 17, 2018 4:47 PM
Reviewed by Rob M (Seville, OH) Reviewed for a 2016 Honda CR-V — Feb 11, 2018 4:19 AM
Using yahovideo found directions to do this myself. The filter fits perfectly. Overall job less than 10 minutes. Dealer wanted $89.00. Hsh! Guess we fooled him! Not bad for a old retired guy!
Reviewed by Shaun H (GILBERT, AZ) Reviewed for a 2016 Mazda CX-5 — Nov 09, 2017 5:49 PM