- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- The Airaid PowerAid Throttle Body Spacer is custom-made for your specific year, make and model
- Crafted from aircraft-grade billet aluminum
- Dyno-proven Helix bore design creates a high-velocity air intake "tornado" for optimized combustion air mixture
- Bolts between your intake manifold and throttle body in less than an hour
- Straightforward installation uses simple household tools—perfect for the do-it-yourselfer
- Includes all necessary installation hardware
- Your Airaid PowerAid Throttle Body Spacer comes with a Lifetime Warranty
Put a new twist on your air intake and watch your power, torque and fuel economy spin to new heights of performance. The Airaid PowerAid Throttle Body Spacer is custom-made to bolt-on to your vehicle in less than an hour.
The secret to the throttle body spacer is its dyno-proven Helix bore. The Helix bore creates high-velocity spin on the incoming air. This "tornado" mixes with the fuel and sends a superior atomized mixture all the way into the combustion chamber. The result: the PowerAid Throttle Body Spacer gives your engine low-end punch and better mileage.
The PowerAid Throttle Body Spacer is machined from aircraft-grade aluminum for durability. Airaid includes all installation hardware and a Lifetime Warranty on your PowerAid Throttle Body Spacer.
- The Airaid PowerAid Throttle Body Spacer works with the stock intake only. Not guaranteed to fit with any performance air intake.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Thanks to the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act: US Code – Title 15, Chapter 50, Sections 2301-2312, your vehicle’s factory warranty is protected by law when you add aftermarket parts. Details
Airaid PowerAid Throttle Body Spacer Customer Reviews
1086 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Joshua S (BROWNSVILLE, OR) — Aug 23, 2018 8:11 PM
Cheaply made product...no product stamp or label was literally a cheap block of aluminum that bolt holes didn't even line up with not even a groove in the aluminum for the rubber gasket to seat in as the instructions showed for it to do...made contact for a full return of my money last Friday and still waiting on the process!!! Not one bit happy about this buying experience!!!!
Reviewed by Zackery B (VISALIA, CA) Reviewed for a 2015 Dodge Ram — Apr 30, 2018 8:50 PM
Reviewed by Steven M (Springfield, NJ) Reviewed for a 2010 Toyota Tacoma — Apr 10, 2018 7:47 AM
I own 2010 V6 tacoma.Six years ago I installed a Underdog racing cold air intake, headers, mandrel bent custom y pipe and catback system. Truck runs great.Last week I installed the airaid throttle body spacer and the tacoma runs even better. No lag in second gear at low rpms, very little peddle needed to drive normal speeds. feels like my little V6 is on steroids.No added sound at any rpm.Easy install, great addition.Wish I had done this sooner.
Reviewed by Raymond L T (Texas City, TX) Reviewed for a 2016 Dodge Charger — Mar 31, 2018 10:06 AM