- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- The Airaid PowerAid Throttle Body Spacer is custom-made for your specific year, make and model
- Crafted from aircraft-grade billet aluminum
- Dyno-proven Helix bore design creates a high-velocity air intake "tornado" for optimized combustion air mixture
- Bolts between your intake manifold and throttle body in less than an hour
- Straightforward installation uses simple household tools—perfect for the do-it-yourselfer
- Includes all necessary installation hardware
- Your Airaid PowerAid Throttle Body Spacer comes with a Lifetime Warranty
Put a new twist on your air intake and watch your power, torque and fuel economy spin to new heights of performance. The Airaid PowerAid Throttle Body Spacer is custom-made to bolt-on to your vehicle in less than an hour.
The secret to the throttle body spacer is its dyno-proven Helix bore. The Helix bore creates high-velocity spin on the incoming air. This "tornado" mixes with the fuel and sends a superior atomized mixture all the way into the combustion chamber. The result: the PowerAid Throttle Body Spacer gives your engine low-end punch and better mileage.
The PowerAid Throttle Body Spacer is machined from aircraft-grade aluminum for durability. Airaid includes all installation hardware and a Lifetime Warranty on your PowerAid Throttle Body Spacer.
- The Airaid PowerAid Throttle Body Spacer works with the stock intake only. Not guaranteed to fit with any performance air intake.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Thanks to the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act: US Code – Title 15, Chapter 50, Sections 2301-2312, your vehicle’s factory warranty is protected by law when you add aftermarket parts. Details
Airaid PowerAid Throttle Body Spacer Customer Reviews
1104 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by George B (AURORA, IN) Reviewed for a 2004 Dodge Ram — Jul 07, 2020 3:29 AM
Reviewed by Joshua D (ORANGEVALE, CA) Reviewed for a 2008 Chevy Colorado — Jun 17, 2020 10:27 PM
Reviewed by Kyle W (FISHERS, IN) Reviewed for a 2017 Ram 1500 — Apr 08, 2020 9:07 AM
Reviewed by Thomas R (VALLEY FALLS, NY) Reviewed for a 2007 Toyota Tundra — Apr 07, 2020 5:58 AM
I was eager to receive my airaid throttle body spacer. When it came i opened it..i discovered that had scratches and i surmise that it was a return and it was previously installed on a vehicle. It seems it was returned put back on the shelf for resale. Ive read the return police which looks more like a law book..i have not installed it product..as I'm not sure if will have air leaks. I will eat the cost ..but i will not purchase anything else from this company!
Reviewed by Daniel V (Philipsburg, PA) Reviewed for a 2012 Chevy Silverado — Mar 03, 2020 2:58 PM