- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- The Airaid PowerAid Throttle Body Spacer is custom-made for your specific year, make and model
- Crafted from aircraft-grade billet aluminum
- Dyno-proven Helix bore design creates a high-velocity air intake "tornado" for optimized combustion air mixture
- Bolts between your intake manifold and throttle body in less than an hour
- Straightforward installation uses simple household tools—perfect for the do-it-yourselfer
- Includes all necessary installation hardware
- Your Airaid PowerAid Throttle Body Spacer comes with a Lifetime Warranty
Put a new twist on your air intake and watch your power, torque and fuel economy spin to new heights of performance. The Airaid PowerAid Throttle Body Spacer is custom-made to bolt-on to your vehicle in less than an hour.
The secret to the throttle body spacer is its dyno-proven Helix bore. The Helix bore creates high-velocity spin on the incoming air. This "tornado" mixes with the fuel and sends a superior atomized mixture all the way into the combustion chamber. The result: the PowerAid Throttle Body Spacer gives your engine low-end punch and better mileage.
The PowerAid Throttle Body Spacer is machined from aircraft-grade aluminum for durability. Airaid includes all installation hardware and a Lifetime Warranty on your PowerAid Throttle Body Spacer.
- The Airaid PowerAid Throttle Body Spacer works with the stock intake only. Not guaranteed to fit with any performance air intake.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Thanks to the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act: US Code – Title 15, Chapter 50, Sections 2301-2312, your vehicle’s factory warranty is protected by law when you add aftermarket parts. Details
Airaid PowerAid Throttle Body Spacer Customer Reviews
1093 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Teddy R (Topeka, KS) Reviewed for a 2004 Dodge Ram — Apr 03, 2019 8:31 PM
Reviewed by Jonathan M (BRANDON, MS) Reviewed for a 2017 GMC Sierra — Mar 13, 2019 10:57 PM
I put in a k&n air filter and noticed 2-3 mpg and then two days later I installed an airaid throttle body spacer. I didn't see any improvement although I did see a drop in mpg I'm gonna get a programmer next tuned for the two upgrades to see if the spacer made a gain or loss
Reviewed by James S (CONWAY, AR) Reviewed for a 2013 Chevy Silverado — Feb 14, 2019 4:09 PM
I noticed quite a bit more pull in the low end! I can feel a little more torque. The whistle effect happens under moderate acceleration and boy does she take off then!.