- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- This is the intake upgrade for you to add for some serious driving power and improved acceleration to your vehicle
- Custom-engineered for your specific year, make and model to bump-up its MPG
- Powered by the K&N Filtercharger cotton-gauze air filter, which is lifetime washable and reusable
- Custom-molded crosslink nylon intake tube delivers cooler air than metal tubes
- Designed with a parabolic diverter chamber that increases air velocity while smoothing flow
- K&N Cold Air Intake is CARB-exempt and emissions-legal in all 50 states
- Detailed instructions and a complete hardware kit locks down a 90-minute-or-less installation period
- Your K&N 57 Series FIPK Air Intake is covered with a Million Mile Limited Warranty
- How To Clean K&N Air Filter (PDF)
- Click here to see the Top 4 Questions Asked About Air Intakes
Restriction can exist BETWEEN an air filter and the engine. This is the weakest link in the airflow "chain" and robs a vehicle of its natural horsepower. Often that weak point is the factory air path leading to the Engine. K&N air intake systems virtually eliminate air path restriction by replacing the air filter and the entire air path to the engine. The aerodynamically engineered tube drives a massive amount of air into an engine, which translates into POWER. The 57 Series Gen II Air Intake Kits are built for many different vehicles and represent a dramatic improvement over any O/E intake filter; they use only non-metallic rotationally molded tubes that can reduce air temperature and decrease intake sound over a metal tube.
- AutoAnything’s exclusive 30-day money back guarantee: try it out and if it doesn’t fully meet your expectations – installation was too difficult, performance gains weren’t impressive – send it back in any condition for a full refund. AutoAnything is not responsible for return shipping.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Thanks to the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act: US Code – Title 15, Chapter 50, Sections 2301-2312, your vehicle’s factory warranty is protected by law when you add aftermarket parts. Details
K&N 57 Series FIPK Air Intake (50-State Legal) Customer Reviews
5291 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Omar D (LOS ANGELES, CA) Reviewed for a 1993 Chevy C/K 1500 — Mar 27, 2020 11:47 AM
Reviewed by Michael H (ANTHEM, AZ) Reviewed for a 2013 Ford F-150 — Mar 26, 2020 11:21 AM
It appears that the order was drop-shippted directly from K&N and it arrived quickly. However, when I opened the box I noticed that the incorrect filter had been packaged with the kit. I emailed K&N directly as instructed in the papers and in about 3 days they sent the correct filter. Install was easy and took less than an hour. I don't notice the increased engine noise or the increased turbo spool up some others noted. The throttle seems to be just a bit more responsive. 3.5l Ecoboost
Reviewed by Christopher L (MONETT, MO) Reviewed for a 2009 GMC Sierra — Mar 16, 2020 6:35 AM
Love the FIPK as I always have. I was a little disappointed in K&N's QC as there were three pieces of hardware missing from the packaging. I replaced those though and everything is working as expected. Will still buy the same product next time around.
Reviewed by Ethan S (PLAINS, GA) Reviewed for a 2012 Ram 1500 — Mar 05, 2020 1:46 PM
Added a good bit of power and throttle response. My mpg hasn't improved at all though which is why I bought it. But still a very great product. Also my exhaust system sounds much better.