- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- The AEM Cold Air Intake System draws-in the coolest possible air for maximum sport compact performance
- Custom-designed and engineered for your specific year, make, model and engine
- AEM Cold Air Intakes draw low-temp air from the wheel well with one of AEM's innovative Dryflow Filters
- Mandrel-bent 6061 aluminum intake tubes provide the smoothest possible airflow
- Includes a washable, reusable AEM performance air filter
- Available in your choice of flashy finishes, depending on your vehicle
- AEM Cold Air Intakes are made in the USA
- Installs easy in less than 90 minutes with the full soft-mount hardware kit and comprehensive instructions
- Your AEM Cold Air Intake is backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Get your intake system running cool as can be with the AEM Cold Air Intake. Thanks to a custom design that locates the filter outside the engine compartment, AEM Cold Air Intakes rush cooler air straight into your sport compact like no other intake setup can.
The AEM Cold Air Intake starts with innovative AEM Dryflow filter technology, feeding faster, cooler air through the mandrel-bent aluminum intake pipe. That intake pipe is a stunner, too-most AEM Cold Air Intakes come with your choice of flashy finishes.
Thanks to detailed instructions and AEM's soft-mount hardware kit, installing the AEM Cold Air Intake is a breeze. All you need are standard tools and about an hour to start feeling the extra horsepower and torque. Best yet, AEM stands behind your AEM Cold Air Intake with a Lifetime Warranty. Order today, and have the coolest-running, coolest-looking sport compact on the block.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Thanks to the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act: US Code – Title 15, Chapter 50, Sections 2301-2312, your vehicle’s factory warranty is protected by law when you add aftermarket parts. Details
AEM Cold Air Intake System Customer Reviews
569 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Pedro C (COLORADO SPRINGS, CO) Reviewed for a 2017 Honda Pilot — Sep 28, 2018 12:48 PM
The product itself is fine. The installation would have been faser if instructions would have just stated REMOVE THE BATTERY. This is a real pain, but the heat sheild bolts in faster. Not fighting the shield.
Reviewed by Larry C (Vinton, VA) Reviewed for a 2017 Mazda Miata/MX-5 — Aug 07, 2018 2:17 PM
I installed the intake in a reasonable time and I love the sound when you push on the gas. Looks good in the engine bay. I believe I am getting about 2 more mpg than before.
Reviewed by augusto b (LEESVILLE, LA) Reviewed for a 2018 Honda Ridgeline — Jun 26, 2018 4:37 AM
A great CAI for my Honda Ridgeline. The sound of my VTEC is exciting once you get on it. Anyone can install with only a few tools. Not sure why the price is so high for the amount of product you receive. Also nobody ever gives you a discount when you try to buy this product. All the coupons I had were not accepted. Excellent throttle response.
Reviewed by Michelle D (WILMINGTON, NC) Reviewed for a 2003 Dodge Neon — Mar 26, 2018 11:25 PM