- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- The AEM Short Ram Intake adds forceful horsepower and torque to your sport compact in a flash
- Custom engineered and tuned for your specific year, make, model and engine
- AEM Short Ram Intakes employ mandrel-bent 6061 aluminum intake tubes for the smoothest airflow
- Topped by AEM's hassle-free Dryflow Filter that's easy to wash and reuse
- The AEM Short Ram Intake comes in your choice of flashy color finishes: Red, Blue or Polished
- Comprehensive instructions and a full soft-mount hardware kit make installation an easy DIY project
- AEM Short Ram Intakes are C.A.R.B. exempt for 50-state street legal use or pending exemption (see note below)
- Made in the USA
- Your AEM Short Ram Intake is covered by a Lifetime Warranty
When you want more horsepower and torque (and even an improvement in MPGs) for your sport compact, the AEM Short Ram Intake is your best pick. With an easy-to-mount short ram design that forces huge volumes of air right to your engine, the AEM Short Ram Intake brings your ride to life-and can even save you some hard-earned cash.
The AEM Short Ram Intake starts the flow with AEM's hassle-free Dryflow Performance Filter. Masses of air flow through the filter and down the mandrel-bent aluminum intake tube, which also tricks-out your engine compartment with a Red, Blue or Polished finish.
Best yet, the AEM Short Ram Intake doesn't require hours of installation time to make your engine run and look cooler. Complete instructions and a full hardware kit help you mount the AEM Short Ram Intake in about an hour. And, your AEM Short Ram Intake carries a Lifetime Warranty. When it comes to performance, it's the real deal.
AEM Short Ram Intake System Customer Reviews
649 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by fernando e (Riverside, CA) Reviewed for a 1998 Honda Civic — Feb 20, 2017 11:26 PM
The intake had no sensor don't know why,other than that, everything was perfect. Thank you guys, hope to shop in the future.
Reviewed by Elijah C (NORTHLAKE, TX) Reviewed for a 2001 Honda Accord — Aug 03, 2016 11:36 AM
This was my first "upgrade" to my car and I love it! The intake makes your car sound 10x better and I can feel difference in throttle response. I can also feel my car get up a lot quicker. Great product for great price
Reviewed by Michael P (CLEARWATER, FL) Reviewed for a 2000 Honda Accord — Jul 28, 2016 4:55 AM
Heard good things about aem and injen. Installed in about 10 minutes sounds awesome and I can feel a difference in higher speed acceleration
Reviewed by dario p (FILLMORE, CA) Reviewed for a 2004 Mitsubishi Lancer — Jul 02, 2016 9:16 PM
Easy installation getting better mpg and performance good quality and helps looks on engine