- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Your IS Series Short Ram Intake is custom-designed to directly replace the stock air box under the hood of your year, make and model
- Greatly improves your engine's efficiency for immediate boosts in horsepower and torque, along with improved fuel economy
- Injen crafts the IS Series Short Ram Intake from aerospace-grade T-6061 aluminum for an incredibly strong, light weight and anti-corrosive system
- Your pipe is painstakingly polished to a high-gloss finish
- CNC mandrel bending transforms your IS Series Short Ram Intake into a smooth, unrestricted cold air conduit
- Includes an Injen high-performance air filter with built-in velocity stack
- Your IS Series Short Ram comes in two finishes: polished or black
- Dyno-proven for maximum, reliable horsepower gains
- Your IS Series Short Ram comes with stainless steel clamps, silicone hoses and detailed instructions for a simple at-home installation
- Injen's groundbreaking rubber "vibra-mount" system cushions against engine torque
- The intake tube and air filter are backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Blow away your restrictive stock air box with Injen's IS Series Short Ram Intake. This precision-made pipe is custom-engineered to directly replace your power-robbing factory-installed air intake. By force-feeding cooler, denser air into your engine, it unleashes all of your motor's potential power.
Your IS Series Short Ram Intake employs cutting-edge materials and technology to maximize your motor's performance. From its aerospace grade T-6061 aluminum to its CNC mandrel bending and flanges, every aspect of this intake has been dyno-proven to deliver optimal throttle response across the RPM spectrum.
Topping off your IS Series Short Ram Intake is Injen's signature urethane air filter, which blocks dirt, grime and grit-not oxygen. Plus, the TIG welded brackets, stainless steel clamps and rubber “vibra-mount" cushioning ensures a secure, balanced mount. Your IS Series Short Ram Intake comes in either a polished or black finish. And, the tube and filter are covered by a Lifetime Warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Chromium, Nickel, Carbon Black, Bisphenol A/Epichclorohydrin Polmer & Cobalt, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, and cadmium, (Antimony [Oxide], Arsenic, Beryllium. Chromium (hexavalent), Cobalt Cadmium, Lead, and Nickel which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. (For more information, go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
- Made with pride in the USA
Thanks to the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act: US Code – Title 15, Chapter 50, Sections 2301-2312, your vehicle’s factory warranty is protected by law when you add aftermarket parts. Details
Injen IS Series Short Ram Intake Customer Reviews
321 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Abdullah M (LOS ANGELES, CA) Reviewed for a 2000 Honda Civic — Jul 06, 2018 6:45 AM
Hi. I purchased it so that I can install it on my 2000 Honda Civic HX. The cons: The installation instructions aren't good enough, and it doesn't include everything that it needs. I had to buy two hoses, clamps, and rubber caps. Maybe one or two other Civic configurations can use the same intake, and those don't require extra parts. The pros: It's beautiful, it uses less space than the OEM intake, has a good sound, and improves engine-performance.
Reviewed by Devin H (Tampa, FL) Reviewed for a 2013 Hyundai Veloster — Jun 14, 2018 8:18 PM
This is an awesome add on. You notice a difference right off the rip. Be careful, because it's a drug. You will definitely start looking up other mods for your vehicle, by this company.
Reviewed by DANE J (Deweyville, UT) Reviewed for a 2017 Hyundai Veloster — Apr 03, 2018 1:32 AM
Mostly good, should have taken 20 minutes to install, however, hose that came with kit was measured in inches, not mm. Took way to much time heating & forcing hose onto crankcase. (Included hose=7.9mm, needs a full 8mm)
Reviewed by Jason H (CANON CITY, CO) Reviewed for a 2006 Mitsubishi Lancer — Dec 14, 2017 7:23 AM
Looks fantastic under the hood, but it is very close to the battery. Will probably do a battery relocation and make a better airflow path for it. Sounds good but not as loud as expected. Love it