- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Push your vehicle's turbo engine past the limitations of timid stock parts with Injen's advanced Forced Induction Components
- Upgrade each part one at a time, or do a complete overhaul for the greatest possible power gains
- Up Pipe: Built from 2" T-304 stainless steel tubing with built-in O2 sensor bung and ½" die-cast flanges, it maximizes exhaust flow for huge horsepower gains
- Down Pipe: Crafted from 76mm mandrel bent stainless steel with a 1-piece collector, it eliminates exhaust restrictions for massive boosts in power
- Cross Over Pipe: Wrought from T-304 stainless steel and a stainless braided flex pipe, it accelerates your turbo response by maximizing the exhaust flow between the 1 and 4 cylinder and the manifold collector
- Front Mount Intercooler: Forged from T-6061 aluminum, it works like a radiator for air—cooling the intake charge for more energetic combustion with reduced thermal stress
- Your Front Mount Intercooler requires no frame modification and retains factory fog lights
- Intercooler Piping: Mandrel bent from premium T-6061 aluminum tubing, these tubes greatly reduce airflow restrictions
- Made with pride in the US of A
- Injen Forced Induction Components are all backed by a 1-year warranty
Better buckle up-your ride just got a lot wilder! With Injen's lineup of Forced Induction Components mounted to your turbo-powered vehicle, you'll be an unstoppable force.
Speed up your turbo's response with Injen's Up Pipe. This tough 2" tube maximizes your exhaust flow, and the ½" flanges ensure an exact fit against your block.
Eliminate power-robbing restrictions with the Injen's mighty Down Pipe. Wrought from 76mm mandrel bent stainless steel, it lets your exhaust flow freely to boost your horsepower.
For even greater turbo response, bolt on Injen's Cross Over Pipe. Connecting the 1 and 4 cylinders to the manifold collector, this stainless steel tube lets spent gasses pass through rapidly to generate more power.
Keep your intake charge cool with Injen's Front Mount Intercooler. This air radiator ensures optimal oxygen temperatures. For faster flow, get the matching Intercooler Piping. Every Forced Induction Component comes with a 1-year warranty.
- Due to the extreme power gains, Injen Forced Induction Components are specially designed for off-street, racetrack use only and are not 50 state emissions legal. Check with your local laws to avoid any problems.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Chromium, Nickel, Carbon Black, Bisphenol A/Epichclorohydrin Polmer & Cobalt, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, and (Antimony [Oxide], Arsenic, Beryllium. Chromium (hexavalent), Cobalt Cadmium, Lead, and Nickel which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.(For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Thanks to the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act: US Code – Title 15, Chapter 50, Sections 2301-2312, your vehicle’s factory warranty is protected by law when you add aftermarket parts. Details
Injen Forced Induction Components Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by joseph r (WENTZVILLE, MO) Reviewed for a 2014 Dodge Dart — Mar 20, 2015 11:59 PM
Showed up a day before promised. After figuring out the single use clamps from the factory it was a breeze. I love injen products because the ease of installation, the pictures, and step by step directions. Anyone can install these and they make a noticeable difference.
Reviewed by John J (Manchester, NJ) Reviewed for a 2009 Chevy Cobalt — Dec 14, 2009 11:58 AM
Much easier to install than the CAI although I would change sequence of tasks slightly when installing lower pipe. I found it easier to install boot to pipe first rather than boot to end tank. In my opinion, makes for less fuss to avoid nicks in your pipe finish. Either way, aligning pipe correctly took me 3 tries (working myself). Had to spin/align clamps in order to have clear tool access to tighten. Now that I have both units in place, we'll see what HP can be gotten. Next step - off to the tuner to get max HP & torque otherwise stuck at stock settings.