- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Equip your vehicle with the Injen Power-Flow-the world's first cold air intake that's truly custom-tuned for the drivetrain in your specific year, make and model
- Injen spent a decade developing their Mega Ram (MR) Technology—a sophisticated tuning process that allows Injen to tweak the diameter and shape of the intake pipe for the greatest horsepower and torque gains
- Each vehicle goes through a thorough dyno-testing process to ensure maximum performance
- The first step along the Power-Flow Cold Air Intake's pathway to power is the high-flow air filter, with its fully integrated Air Inducer, Air Stabilizer and Velocity Stack
- The Power-Flow Cold Air Intake's air filter is engineered to pull in more oxygen, strip out turbulence and pressurize it to the ideal level
- The inline calibration intake of your Injen Power-Flow Cold Air Intake controls the air speed and releases it through the mass air flow sensor at precisely calculated intervals
- All of the advanced designs on your Injen Power-Flow Cold Air Intake deliver fierce acceleration, lighting-fast throttle response and consistent power gains across the entire RPM range
- Its tuned tube is wrought from aerospace-grade, lightweight, anti-corrosive T-6 aluminum
- Some vehicles include a Power Box heat shield along with the Power-Flow Cold Air Intake
- Simple bolt-on installation that requires no drilling
- Made in the USA
- Injen backs your Power-Flow Cold Air Intake's tube and filter with a Lifetime Warranty
When it comes to unlocking your engine's explosive energy, timing is everything. Injen's Power-Flow Cold Air Intake is engineered to deliver a blast of oxygen at the perfect moment for blazing combustion and gut-wrenching power output.
While basic intakes merely force air down an engine's gullet, the Injen Power-Flow puts your motor on a steady diet of colder, richer oxygen. The process starts with the high-flow air filter's integrated Air Inducer, Air Stabilizer and Velocity Stack. Air is drawn in, smoothed out and pressurized.
From there, the oxygen flows through the Mega Ram-tuned pipe, where it gets released to the mass air flow senor at calculated intervals. Each kit goes through a rigorous dyno-testing process and fine-tuned to unleash ferocious performance across the RPM spectrum. Some vehicles come with a Power Box heat shield if needed.
Your Injen Power-Flow bolts on without any drilling for a simple at-home installation. Lifetime Warranty on tube and filter.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Chromium, Nickel, Carbon Black, Bisphenol A/Epichclorohydrin Polmer & Cobalt, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, and (Antimony [Oxide], Arsenic, Beryllium. Chromium (hexavalent), Cobalt Cadmium, Lead, and Nickel which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.(For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Thanks to the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act: US Code – Title 15, Chapter 50, Sections 2301-2312, your vehicle’s factory warranty is protected by law when you add aftermarket parts. Details
Injen Power-Flow Cold Air Intake System Customer Reviews
314 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Cj F (DURHAM, NC) Reviewed for a 2016 Chevy Colorado — Feb 01, 2019 4:57 AM
I have always used Injen intakes on Honda's this is the first time I have used one on my truck and also on a domestic. This intake has me more than satisfied as it has helped with the performance of my truck
Reviewed by Kelli P (ALBANY, OR) Reviewed for a 2005 Jeep Grand Cherokee — Mar 23, 2018 9:21 PM
Reviewed by Kevin F (SCOTIA, NY) Reviewed for a 2017 Toyota Tacoma — Oct 09, 2017 9:27 PM
Easy installation, looks good and sounds great. Not sure what if any hp gains but truck feels a little more responsive when accelerating. Hope to install a programmer soon and get better mpg.
Reviewed by Thomas G (GILLETTE, WY) Reviewed for a 2012 Nissan Frontier — Jul 04, 2017 8:27 PM
Installation had some challenges such as removing the stock filter housing, reconnecting the crankcase breather tube, & connecting the intake tube to the filter housing. Otherwise, the instructions were very detailed & easy to follow. It is a nice looking unit & I like the fact it is a dry filter as I live on a dirt road & dust seems to really stick to the oiled filter I have on my car. I have only had the intake on for a few hours, but there is a noticeable increase in power & sound.