- What Do You Drive?
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Let your engine breathe when the trail gets tough with the Rugged Ridge XHD Modular Snorkel
- Custom crafted for your JK Jeep Wrangler
- Choose from 2 sizes: pre–filter low mount and ram–air high mount
- Modular design gives you flexibility to run hi or low, depending on conditions
- Relocates stock air filter to eliminate hydro–lock and dirt–clogged filters
- Allows full use of doors and windshield folding
- Crafted from heavy–gauge plastic, mandrel–bent aluminum and hi–temp silicone connection hoses
- Built–in drain valves channel away excess water from entering the intake system
- Front cover screen blocks large debris
- Your Rugged Ridge XHD Modular Snorkel is backed by a 1–year warranty
Just like being a boy scout, owning a Jeep is all about being prepared. Right out of the box, your trusty Wrangler can handle tough terrain, long commutes and helping old ladies cross the street. But it's not quite prepared for dust clogged trails and waterlogged ravines. For that, you need the dual–duty Rugged Ridge XHD Modular Snorkel.
The XHD Snorkel boasts a modular design, different from any snorkel ever created. The modular functionality lets you run it low, at hood level, to draw in clean, cool air from outside the engine bay. Or, when the going gets deep, run it high, at roofline level, to prevent hydro–lock during deep crossings. Either way you go, the system is interchangeable, so you're always prepared for the trail at hand.
Crafted from heavy–gauge plastic, mandrel–bent aluminum and hi–temp silicone connection hoses, the XHD modular snorkel is built trail tough. But what isn't tough is the installation—just some minor mods and you're ready to roll. Best yet, Rugged Ridge backs your XHD Modular Snorkel with a 1–year warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Rugged Ridge XHD Modular Snorkel Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by John H (Tampa, FL) Reviewed for a 2014 Jeep Wrangler — May 16, 2018 4:36 PM
Great quality product! After reading the instructions I decided to take this 4.5 hour job to the local pros. I'm glad I did because it took them 4 days to install it. Reassembly of the fender (inner and outer) along with the cowl and snorkel parts was a bit trying on the alignment of the parts. Overall, the product looks great.