- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Feed your engine your way with the Airaid U-Build-It Universal Intake Kit
- Lets you custom build an intake for your vehicle any way you want it
- Kits include everything you need to craft a complete air intake for most vehicles
- Choose Master Kit I, Master Kit II or ducting-only in 3”, 3.5”, 4”, 5” or 6” diameters
- Ducting-only kits include piping and bends in your choice of diameter
- Master Kit I is for engines requiring less than 1300 cfm of airflow
- Master Kit II is for high-power engines requiring up to 1700 cfm of airflow
- Master Kits include tubes, bends, Airaid air filter, silicone hump hose, silicone reducer and all mounting hardware
- Your Airaid U-Build-It Universal Intake Kit is backed by a limited Lifetime Warranty
Birds of a feather flock together, but if those birds are turkeys, it's best to take a solo flight south. The same goes for run-of-the mill air intake kits. How are you gonna beat the feathers off the competition if you're all running the same kit? So, instead of pigeonholing your engine with the rest of the flock, let it scream like an angry eagle with the Airaid U-Build-It Universal Intake Kit.
Airaid gives you complete control, letting you design and configure your air intake system any way you see fit. These custom Airaid DIY CAI kits comes in your choice of 3", 3.5", 4", 5" and even free-breathing 6" tubing. The Master kits include elbows, straight tubes, silicone hump hoses, silicone reducers and all mounting hardware. They leave the rest to you.
Once you're finished piping the power to your engine, cap off your custom creation with a crud-busting Airaid air filter to let the power in and keep the dirt out. And, Airaid caps the deal by backing your U-Build-It Universal Intake Kit with a limited Lifetime Warranty.
- Not CARB emission certified
- Kits may not work on every year, make and model vehicle - prior to installation please measure and ensure the kit will work for your vehicle
- Returns are not accepted if any cutting or modifying of kit/tube has been performed
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
AirAid U-Build-It Universal Intake Kits Customer Reviews
7 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Tony S (WICHITA, KS) Reviewed for a 2017 Dodge Charger — Aug 09, 2017 1:22 PM
This intake tube was just what I needed to build a "True" Cold Air Intake System on my 6.4L Charger. It included all of the required bend profiles to make it work perfect!
Reviewed by Joe S (NEVADA, MO) Reviewed for a 2004 Dodge Ram — May 08, 2017 2:04 PM
I found this kit easy to use. It had almost everything I need to complete my custom build, except a grommet or two for the air intake sensor and possibly an oil catch can return (I needed both of these). Other than this minor oversight, I thought this kit was great for being the only custom kit available for what I needed. Great job Air Raid!
Reviewed by Robert G (Greensboro, NC) Reviewed for a 2007 Jeep Grand Cherokee — Oct 03, 2015 5:58 AM
This kit contained all the angles needed to make an intake tube for my Jeep 4.7L V8. The only challenge was to find a grommet for the IAT sensor, but I was able to get one. Now my intake is clean with very smooth air flow. This is a great kit at a great price!
Reviewed by shawn c (Littleton, CO) Reviewed for a 2004 Chevy Suburban — Jun 27, 2014 7:14 AM
The kit I got only came with the tubing. No connectors. After I cut all the pieces I needed. I found out that it wouldn't fit under my hood on my Suburban with the 8.1L. The throttle body faces upward. But the quality of the parts are great!!
Reviewed by Darin L (Saint Cloud, MN) Reviewed for a 1998 Lincoln Town Car — Dec 17, 2013 8:42 PM
Very easy to build your own intake. I got the 3" kit and my only complaint is the inner diameter is about 67mm (2.6") and outer diameter is 76mm (3.0") so the walls are very thick. On the plus side if you need to thread any fittings in there should be sufficient thickness.