- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- BBK Power-Plus Cold Air Intake Systems inject your motor with a shot of excitement
- Custom designed for your exact engine
- Dyno tested to produce an average of 7-21 extra horsepower (varies by vehicle)
- BBK builds your Power-Plus Cold Air Intake System from choice aluminum for the ideal blend of strength and lighter weight
- Comes with a conical-shaped cotton gauze filter that gobbles up oxygen as it strips away impurities
- Select vehicles can choose between polished, silver, and charcoal finishes
- Your BBK Power-Plus Cold Air Intake Systems comes with all mounting hardware and installation instructions
- 1-year warranty
BBK Power-Plus Cold Air Intake Systems are not for the faint of heart. You better be prepared for some white-knuckle driving after you bolt this bad boy onto your engine. BBK custom designs and dyno tests each Power-Plus Cold Air Intake to deliver maximum airflow into your vehicle's powerplant, giving it the fresh supply of clean, cold oxygen it needs to belch out asphalt-shredding horsepower.
Only premium materials are used in the construction of your BBK Power-Plus Cold Air Intake System. From the high-flow conical-shaped cotton gauze air filter down to the choice aluminum tubes, not a single corner is cut. Many systems are CNC mandrel-bent for resistance-free airflow, unleashing an average of 7-21 horsepower to the rear wheel (select your vehicle to see specific performance gains).
BBK doesn't want you to wait around for your performance gains. That's why they built your BBK Power-Plus Cold Air Intake Systems for fast and easy installation. Plus, they come with a 1-year warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
BBK Cold Air Intake Systems Customer Reviews
159 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by James M (BOWLING GREEN, KY) Reviewed for a 2008 Ford F-150 — Jul 24, 2018 5:31 AM
Installation was easy only because i installed an almost identical intake ten years ago. No instructions came with part and some hardware was missing. Unit looks nice and performs as expected.
Reviewed by Karl S (Surprise, AZ) Reviewed for a 2010 Toyota Corolla — Jan 01, 2018 4:04 AM
Product instructions did not cover all of the aspects but it was straight forward and 1 call to support and we found out that our package did not need a gasket. Air filter did not slide into the fender hole as described and needed 2 sets of hands to install from the inside of the fender well. Happy with the product.
Reviewed by Gunther H (PORT ST LUCIE, FL) Reviewed for a 1995 Ford Mustang — Oct 16, 2017 6:20 AM
Reviewed by Gregory J (SHASTA LAKE, CA) Reviewed for a 2003 Ford Mustang — Feb 19, 2017 9:59 AM
The problem I had was the instructions are really thin, they should tell you to install the filter to the lower chrome piece first thing . After I did that it was easy to assemble. The performance has been excellent, It says right on the box 25 horsepower and I believe you actually get more and I am very happy with it .