- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Takeda Intakes are dyno-proven bolt-on air intake systems just for sport compacts
- Custom-designed to fit your specific year, make and model vehicle
- Force feeds oxygen-rich, power-producing fresh air right down your engine’s throat
- Unrestricted power flows through CNC mandrel-bent aluminum tubes
- Gleaming polished-aluminum is clear anodized to prevent oxidation
- Each kit includes an oil-free Takeda Pro Dry S Air Filter by aFe
- 3 different performance kits available depending on your vehicle:
- Takeda Attack: Takeda’s true Cold Air Intake kit. Places the air filter behind your front bumper to ingest the colder, denser air flow. Includes Takeda pre-filter.
- Takeda Retain: Takeda’s Short Ram kit. Easy to install bolt-on horsepower that requires no bumper removal. Some models include wrinkle black heat shield.
- Takeda Link: Takeda’s Conversion kit. Install as a Cold Air Intake, or remove the secondary tube and install as a Short Ram. Includes Takeda pre-filter.
- All Takeda kits include tubes, filters, clamps, hoses and detailed instructions
- Your Takeda Air Intake System is backed by a 2-year warranty
Introducing the dyno-proven, track-tested and street-racer approved Takeda Air Intake System. Crafted specifically for sport compact vehicles, Takeda force feeds oxygen-rich, power-producing air right into your engine's combustion chambers to produce performance gains you never thought possible.
By giving your engine all the fresh air it craves, Takeda Intakes not only deliver massive power gains, they let your engine literally roar—performance you can feel and hear. And once you pop the hood, the gleaming polished aluminum tube and Dry Flow S Filter let you see the performance, too.
The Takeda System comes in 3 kits: CAI, Short Ram and CAI/Short Ram Conversion (kit depends on vehicle). Each set up comes complete with tubes, filters, clamps, hoses and detailed instructions—everything you need to blast your competition. Plus, Takeda backs your Air Intake System with a free-breathing 2-year warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Takeda Air Intake Systems Customer Reviews
181 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Joseph L (DRY RIDGE, KY) Reviewed for a 2012 Honda Civic — Apr 13, 2019 12:40 AM
Looks great and easy to install. Sounds awesome paired up with my full race downpipe. I can hear a difference at about 3500 rpm and a slight noticeable power gain as well.
Reviewed by Thomas B (SUMMERFIELD, FL) Reviewed for a 2014 Infiniti Q60 — Feb 13, 2019 3:35 AM
Surpasses my expectations. The appearance, the enhanced sound, and a definite increase in performance are all factors in this positive review of the Takeda Air Intake System in my Infinity Q60. It is worth every penney.
Reviewed by Craig S (COVE, OR) Reviewed for a 2010 Subaru Outback — Aug 10, 2018 9:08 AM
The enclosure box is designed to attach to one half of the existing filter box on the 3.6 Subaru Outback. I was unable to make a tight closure and ended up using some duct tape to seal the two halves together. The rest of the installation was straight-forward and I'm happy with the result and the improved performance of the vehicle.
Reviewed by Kenny T (TORRANCE, CA) Reviewed for a 2017 Honda Accord — Apr 03, 2018 2:04 AM
Installing this intake was pretty easy. Just a few hoses to connect and screws and clamps to tighten down. What was difficult was removing the old air box. The tubes were on very tight and took a lot of force to yank them out. Installing the SRI probably took about 30 mins. Removing the old air box took about 1.5 hours. I haven't had the SRI for long but so far it sounds great. It adds a nice agressive growling sound when you step hard on the gas and overpowers the sound from my Borla cat-back
Reviewed by Carl A (The Woodlands, TX) Reviewed for a 2014 Infiniti Q50 — Mar 26, 2018 8:15 PM
Not as easy to install as their video made it look. Has improved the responsiveness of our 2014 Q50. Note to Q50 owners, the factory air boxes are very thin and easily broken. This is a much better fix/upgrade than going back with the standard OEM box/top.