Guaranteed Lowest Price
K&N 77 Series Metal Intake Kit - 77-1568KTK
- Part #: 77-1568KTK
- Color: Black
- Estimated power gains: 15.58 HP and 23.9 ft. lbs. of torque
- Includes K&N filter # RF-1048
- Download installation instructions (PDF)
- Product Info
- Customer Reviews
- Manufacturer Info
- Detailed Info
- Return Information
- This is the intake upgrade for you to add for some serious driving power and improved acceleration to your Truck or an SUV
- Equipped with an aluminum intake tube available in your choice of polished or gunmetal-gray finish
- Powered by a K&N Filtercharger cotton-gauze air filter that’s both washable and reusable
- Heat shield keeps the air supply cooler on most models
- Custom-engineered for your specific vehicle
- Comes with detailed instructions to make short work of your installation
- Your K&N 77 Series is supported by a Million Mile Limited Warranty
- Numerous applications are CARB emissions-certified or pending certification – enter your vehicle’s information for details
- How To Clean K&N Air Filter (PDF)
Crank nothing but pure, unadulterated power by outfitting your truck or SUV with a K&N 77 Series Metal Intake Kit. Massive volumes of air rush through its custom aluminum intake pipe to improve your MPGs, and this pipe is offered in your choice of polished or gunmetal-gray for serious under-hood style.
The pipe isn’t the only thing going for your new K&N 77 Series Intake – it’s also packed with a custom heat shield and dynamic Filtercharger cotton-gauze filter that’s both washable and reusable. Detailed instructions and quality hardware are included with every K&N Cold Air Intake kit to make short work of the installation process. In fact, with just a couple hand-tools, the job can be completed in less than 90 minutes. The quality of this product is even backed by a Million Mile Limited Warranty.
- AutoAnything’s exclusive 30-day money back guarantee: try it out and if it doesn’t fully meet your expectations – installation was too difficult, performance gains weren’t impressive – send it back in any condition for a full refund. AutoAnything is not responsible for return shipping.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Thanks to the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act: US Code – Title 15, Chapter 50, Sections 2301-2312, your vehicle’s factory warranty is protected by law when you add aftermarket parts.