Guaranteed Lowest Price
- Product Info
- Customer Reviews
- Manufacturer Info
- Return Information
- The JET Performance Power-Flow increases airflow up to 45%
- Made by flashing a fit-tested factory-original sensor with advanced programming
- Increases fuel economy, low-end torque and horsepower
- Installs in minutes with no drilling or cutting
- Your JET Performance Power-Flow Mass Air Sensor is backed by a 1-year warranty
Replace your limited factory MAF with a smarter unit. The Power-Flow Mass Air Sensor by Jet Performance increases airflow by up to 45% and communicates the increase with the engine's computer to give you instant gains in low-end torque and horsepower.
Made from the factory original sensor with advanced programming flashed in, The Power-Flow is fully compatible with your ride. Because it's a reprogrammed stock unit, it works with factory electronics and the original settings, and it fits like OEM. But, the Power-Flo does its best work with mods like performance chips or modules, exhausts and air intake kits.
Best yet, the Power-Flo mass airflow sensor bolts or clamps-on in less than 15 minutes with simple hand tools. And, yours is backed by a 1-year warranty from Jet.
- These MAF units are not compatible with oiled-type filters.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING This product can expose you to Bisphenol A, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. (For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Thanks to the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act: US Code – Title 15, Chapter 50, Sections 2301-2312, your vehicle’s factory warranty is protected by law when you add aftermarket parts.