Guaranteed Lowest Price
S&B Cold Air Intake Kit S&B Cold Air Intake Kit - 75-5124D
- S&B Cold Air Intake Kit
- Style: Disposable Dry Filter
- Part #: 75-5124D
- Product Info
- Customer Reviews
- Manufacturer Info
- Return Information
- The S&B Cold Air Intake Kit adds free-breathing, free-wheeling horsepower gains that put lagging factory intakes to shame
- Custom-made for your specific year, make and model
- Kit includes a premium, 8-layer dry filter or fully washable oiled filter
- Custom airbox keeps loose dirt and turbulent engine air out of your system
- Airbox features an exclusive clear window top to ease inspection of your high-performance filter
- Specially-crafted crosslink intake tube minimizes restrictions in the line
- S&B Cold Air Intakes install in about 30 minutes using the included mounting hardware and illustrated instructions
- Also helps balance air/fuel ratios, which improves gas mileage
- Made in the USA, your S&B Cold Air Intake is backed by a Million-Mile Warranty
- Click here to see the Top 4 Questions Asked About Air Intakes
Put over three decades of proven filtration, cool air and power experience to work under your hood – in the form of an S&B Cold Air Intake Kit. This product brings your engine to life through the strength of its superior design, and your factory parts can’t come close to the unreal performance it provides.
Among the many premium design features of an S&B Cold Air Intake is its custom airbox. The exclusive design keeps warm engine air out, shelters your filter and has a clear top – the industry’s first – to ease filter inspection.
Your S&B Cold Air Intake is complete with a premium S&B Air Filter for maximum airflow and engine protection. The filters are constructed of top-shelf cotton gauze with eight calibrated layers. Easy-to-follow instructions with helpful illustrations and mount brackets are included with your USA-made S&B Cold Air Intake, which boasts a Million-Mile Warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Thanks to the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act: US Code – Title 15, Chapter 50, Sections 2301-2312, your vehicle’s factory warranty is protected by law when you add aftermarket parts.