Guaranteed Lowest Price
aFe BladeRunner Intake Manifold BladeRunner Manifold - Street - with gaskets - 46-10073-1
- Part #: 46-10073-1
- For Vehicles with EGR valve
- Includes gaskets
- Product Info
- Customer Reviews
- Manufacturer Info
- Return Information
- Increase airflow by 32.9% over stock for added power and torque
- Innovative MDV (multiple directional vane) technology keeps air moving unobstructed
- Cast from strong A356-T6 aluminum and stainless steel hardware
- Features up to five 1/8” NPT ports (2 pre-tapped)
- Stylish black-zinc finished steel bracket for OE wire harness
- Internal bolt design is guaranteed to not deform or leak
- Your aFe BladeRunner Intake Manifold is covered by a Lifetime Warranty
Release your diesel engine from its restrictive stock intake manifold. The aFe BladeRunner uses unique multiple directional vane (MDV) technology that smooths and directs airflow for minimal pressure loss and maximum CFM (Cubic Feet Per Minute) gains.
Dyno testing has proven that the aFe BladeRunner Intake Manifold will increase airflow by up to 32.9% over your stock manifold. All of this extra breathing room translates into horsepower and torque gains that'll have you towing stronger and powering-up faster.
This liberating breathing room is packed with pure aFe quality. Your BladeRunner Intake Manifold is cast from durable A356-T6 aluminum and it uses stainless steel hardware. The innovative internal bolt pads provide unobstructed airflow and improved volumetric efficiency that is guaranteed not to deform or leek.
Send power-producing airflow directly into the heart of your rig with the aFe BladeRunner Intake Manifold. It features 2 pre-tapped and 3 un-tapped port pads for easy and clean gauge and auxiliary input. Plus, it's backed by a Lifetime Warranty to keep you powering down the road.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)