Guaranteed Lowest Price
AEM V2 Cold Air Intake System
- Product Info
- Customer Reviews
- Manufacturer Info
- Return Information
- The AEM V2 Cold Air Intake features a proprietary 2-chamber design for maximum power at any RPM
- Custom-engineered and tuned for your specific year, make and model sport compact
- AEM V2 Intakes outperform the original AEM Cold Air Intake—and even runs quieter
- Powered by 6061 aluminum intake construction and free-flow mandrel bending
- AEM V2 Intakes feature a titanium-like powder coat finish that reduces heat transfer
- AEM V2 Cold Air Intakes use AEM's Dryflow filter technology
- Includes a complete hardware kit and comprehensive instructions for easy DIY installation
- AEM V2 Intakes are made in the USA
- Your AEM V2 Cold Air Intake is covered by a Lifetime Warranty
Launch your sport compact off the line with the most powerful racing air intake system AEM offers: the AEM V2 Cold Air Intake. The unique 2-chamber induction pipe of the AEM V2 Intake leads to rocket-like horsepower and torque gains you can feel in the seat of your pants.
The AEM V2 Cold Air Intake uses the 2 chambers to channel sound waves optimally at every RPM. Couple this revolutionary design with quality construction, free-flow mandrel bending and AEM's Dryflow Filter technology, and the AEM V2 Intake absolutely screams.
Installation is a cinch, thanks to the full hardware kit and detailed instructions packaged with every AEM V2 Intake. And, your AEM V2 Cold Air Intake is backed by a Lifetime Warranty. Order yours today, and begin the countdown to launch!
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Thanks to the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act: US Code – Title 15, Chapter 50, Sections 2301-2312, your vehicle’s factory warranty is protected by law when you add aftermarket parts.