Ships By 10/22
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- The AEM V2 Cold Air Intake features a proprietary 2-chamber design for maximum power at any RPM
- Custom-engineered and tuned for your specific year, make and model sport compact
- AEM V2 Intakes outperform the original AEM Cold Air Intake—and even runs quieter
- Powered by 6061 aluminum intake construction and free-flow mandrel bending
- AEM V2 Intakes feature a titanium-like powder coat finish that reduces heat transfer
- AEM V2 Cold Air Intakes use AEM's Dryflow filter technology
- Includes a complete hardware kit and comprehensive instructions for easy DIY installation
- AEM V2 Intakes are made in the USA
- Your AEM V2 Cold Air Intake is covered by a Lifetime Warranty
Launch your sport compact off the line with the most powerful racing air intake system AEM offers: the AEM V2 Cold Air Intake. The unique 2-chamber induction pipe of the AEM V2 Intake leads to rocket-like horsepower and torque gains you can feel in the seat of your pants.
The AEM V2 Cold Air Intake uses the 2 chambers to channel sound waves optimally at every RPM. Couple this revolutionary design with quality construction, free-flow mandrel bending and AEM's Dryflow Filter technology, and the AEM V2 Intake absolutely screams.
Installation is a cinch, thanks to the full hardware kit and detailed instructions packaged with every AEM V2 Intake. And, your AEM V2 Cold Air Intake is backed by a Lifetime Warranty. Order yours today, and begin the countdown to launch!
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Thanks to the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act: US Code – Title 15, Chapter 50, Sections 2301-2312, your vehicle’s factory warranty is protected by law when you add aftermarket parts. Details
AEM V2 Cold Air Intake System Customer Reviews
134 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by James A S (DECATUR, TX) Reviewed for a 2006 Acura RSX — Mar 09, 2018 6:33 PM
Quick bullet points: 1) Install Instructions are very well done 2) Quality of the intake pipe is outstanding 3) the included vacuum hose does not fit nearly as well as the OEM bent one, so I used the OEM 4) male bullet terminals were suppose to be 18-20 AWG but 14-16 AWG were delivered, I called AEM and they were nice but they overnighted me the same wrong size terminals - I went to the local Auto store and bought the correct size.
Reviewed by Vladislav C (Grand Rapids, MI) Reviewed for a 2004 Mitsubishi Eclipse — Jul 19, 2015 6:12 PM
I was looking for a real good Cold Air Intake System with a good price for a while before I found this one on autoanything.com. Needles to say the customer service, payment and delivery were the best. The product itself is amazing, you can easily feel the ease of acceleration+the exhaust started to sound way better that it used to.You definitely gain HP(you can see it even without dynomometer)because like I've said you do feel that increase in HP once you press the acceleration pedal.
Reviewed by Joshua S (LOS ANGELES, CA) Reviewed for a 2006 Acura RSX — Feb 23, 2015 1:18 PM
Definitely happy with this purchase. Installation was a bit of a pain just because everything is so cramped under the hood. Sounds great, performs just the same if you're light on the gas but there's a real difference when you're above 3000 revs and you put your foot down.