- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- The aFe Magnum Force Cold Air Intake System is custom-built for your specific year, make and model vehicle
- Increased airflow instantly boosts acceleration and overall engine horsepower
- For increasing levels of performance, your Magnum Force Air Intake comes in 1 or 2 stages:
- Stage 1: Replaces factory air box and air filter
- Stage 2: Replaces factory air box, air filter and intake tube
- Enclosed air intake box offers a clean under-hood look coupled with a quieter sound, perfect for those seeking a suble upgrade
- aFe also lets you choose from up to 3 high-performance air filters:
- aFe Original: aFe's original high-performance filter; 5-layers of pre-oiled cotton gauze (Blue)
- Pro-Guard 7: aFe's patented heavy-duty filter, 5-layers of pre-oiled cotton gauze with 2-layers of non-woven polyester (Yellow)
- Pro-Dry S: aFe's oil-free filter, synthetic media requires no oil-the easiest-to-service filter in the lineup (Grey)
- Each aFe high-performance filter is completely cleanable and reusable
- No-drill, bolt-on installation uses common hand tools and takes less than half an hour
- aFe Air Intake Systems mount to factory holes—no drilling or other modifications required
- Your aFe Magnum Intake is Made in the USA
- Your aFe Performance Air Filter carries a 1-year warranty, your Intake System boasts a Lifetime Warranty against defects
- Click here to see the Top 4 Questions Asked About Air Intakes
Stop that stock air intake system from strangling your vehicle's performance. aFe's Magnum Force Cold Air Intake System delivers seat-of-your-pants power gains and lets you to choose performance and filter options.
Depending on the performance needs of your engine, aFe replaces restrictive stock parts with custom-tuned components. Most kits include an aFe performance filter of your choice and all come with a powder-coated steel heat shield to keep the air flow cool.
And, it gets better. Some kits actually replace the entire stock intake system. Your engine gets the maximum, most efficient air possible-monster gains of up to 50 horsepower! What's more, aFe Air Intakes work with your other performance upgrades to bring out the best your engine has to offer and maximize horsepower.
Every aFe Cold Air Intake includes the filter and everything needed to optimize performance. And, the bolt-on design only takes about half an hour to install. Plus, your aFe Magnum Force Cold Air Intake Kit is backed by a Lifetime Warranty against defects.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Thanks to the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act: US Code – Title 15, Chapter 50, Sections 2301-2312, your vehicle’s factory warranty is protected by law when you add aftermarket parts. Details
aFe Magnum Force Cold Air Intake Customer Reviews
1490 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Michael H (HAMILTON, OH) Reviewed for a 2017 GMC Sierra — Apr 22, 2019 5:37 PM
Reviewed by Chris M (RICHMOND HILL, GA) Reviewed for a 2009 GMC Sierra — Mar 15, 2019 12:58 PM
Looks good! Havent noticed any power/mpg gains yet. It didnt install very easy. Only 2 of the holes for the box lined up with the trucks chassis. I had to drill the 3rd out to install and the 4th bolt wasn't possible. The plastic tube and rubber couplers all seemed too short. Which made it hard to install. The opening in the side of the box near the fender doesn't line up with the fender openings for the truck. Not a bad product just needs some updates from aFe to fit better.
Reviewed by Don D (WOODSTOCK, IL) Reviewed for a 2018 Dodge Ram — Feb 25, 2019 10:39 AM
Reviewed by Penny R (Eleele, HI) Reviewed for a 2013 Toyota Tacoma — Jan 02, 2019 9:38 PM
Recently installed my aFe magnum intake and am very impressed with the quality! Very nice and well constructed. Gave my Tacoma a little boost. I have a 4 cylinder Tacoma and wanted to try and gain a little more power and this helped some. I can't expect miracles being that I do have a 4 cyl.! I also purchased the aFe cat back exhaust too and am waiting to receive and install that too! I'm excited and can't wait to see what the out come will be with having both the aFe intake and exhaust!